Welcome To aBlackWeb

They Wildin: 3 Women Destroy An NYC Restaurant for being Charged $1.75 For Extra Sauce!

What y'all doing here?😕

IDK.....I said I hope these stupid females at least do the right thing and actually ho like they show.....

but old Johnny Law here is in here acting like we trying to rescue them from the legal system

I don't understand his deal.....he's literally sexually harassing other men and now I feel uncomfortable about it 🙁

IDK.....I said I hope these stupid females at least do the right thing and actually ho like they show.....

but old Johnny Law here is in here acting like we trying to rescue them from the legal system

I don't understand his deal.....he's literally sexually harassing other men and now I feel uncomfortable about it 🙁

Bruh is a weirdo.

1657781286496.gif
The fuck just happened in here?

Not sure what the fuck just materialized in here, but this just got super weird.

Sounds like someone’s hormones are out of whack, and I’m being shamed somehow for telling a muhfucka to get a grip on themselves and stop lusting after thots.

Y’all got this shit. Whatever this is, y’all got it. Feen all you want for these jawns.

“Johnny Law”…..wow.

The male species is doomed. I blame that EBRC bullshit.

View attachment 883679
The fuck just happened in here?

Not sure what the fuck just materialized in here, but this just got super weird.

Sounds like someone’s hormones are out of whack, and I’m being shamed somehow for telling a muhfucka to get a grip on themselves and stop lusting after thots.

Y’all got this shit. Whatever this is, y’all got it. Feen all you want for these jawns.

“Johnny Law”…..wow.

The male species is doomed. I blame that EBRC bullshit.

Lol nigga it’s just comments on a damn forum reading way too deep

This is horrible

So it's okay to screw minors on college campuses, but dipping in a thot with a felony or two is a step too far...

View attachment 883729
Huh???

Comparing college students fuckin other college students to Grown-ass men lusting after destructive she-mammals, literally destroying a business and causing harm to employees of said business over less than $2 ain’t nowhere near being the same fuckin thing.

TRASH false equivalency.

1657827787262.gif

Huh???

Comparing college students fuckin other college students to Grown-ass men lusting after destructive she-mammals, literally destroying a business and causing harm to employees of said business over less than $2 ain’t nowhere near being the same fuckin thing.

TRASH false equivalency.

View attachment 883885

lol you made time to write all this shit out but wont answer niggas in that space telescope thread huh

:Pathetic:

Back