Welcome To aBlackWeb

There are 1,103 members...

A lot of you gave me answers I was expecting. Not mixing real life with “internet”, that’s something I can completely understand. I’m sorta the same way. It’s like a break from those people, cool. I can dig it. Thanks for you honesty.

As far as the IC migration. Lmaooooooooo.
I’m not gonna type all my thoughts about that.
Talk your shit Kandy

I agree with all the points in here.

I agree with Kandy, of all the chicks yall know, u could atleast invite 1 or 2.

I agree with 1/2 and wanting to keep your personal life and online life separate.

One of the best points made was by Du. When we do get chicks on here, niggas can't be creeping them out and saying a bunch of weird shit.

With that said, some people just don't fuck with forums. From the 20 or so chicks yall seen post on here that I brought, there's atleast another 30 who signed up and didn't say shit. It is what it is.

I don't disagree with second part but there has to be to some reason why they don't stick around or aren't engaging. And I ain't saying you gotta find out personally but more of a community thing. What about us makes us sign in everyday? Is it something that we can express to those who aren't sticking around or aren't engaging?

As for the second part, I don't know if any of them actually signed up. I remember last year one seemed interested enough. She found Ap and Josh funny (weird) and would ask about the site. We used to read threads together and everything. She stopped fucking with me when she kept read my 'flirting' posts tho. Haven't heard from her since like may/june 17. Maybe she still in the rafters lurking

So you’re the problem in that situation. You brought somebody you fucked with here and was flirting with other chicks.

I’m not expressing shit to a mf who clearly don’t wanna stick around or don’t wanna participate. Like I said, I’ll ask once or twice and I’m done. This forum ain’t hard to navigate. It’s tons to talk about.
This is my first forum and I caught on within an hour. I get that some people don’t wanna stick around cause it’s unfamiliar. Cool, say dat.

The ones that are here and not posting, well to be honest, half the chicks got their online thing off. So I don’t know who lurking or not. I wouldn’t mind reaching out to the ones I actually fuck with.

microphone_PNG7910.png

FOH clown I'll slap the shit outta you
Don’t get mad at the truth. Get mad at the mfs who constantly mentioned how you exposed a chick. Of course the chicks gon let up.

I ain’t got no reason to sully your name. That shit was done when you wasn’t even on here yet.

if i can find a reason to bring ppl to the real site then i can bring up the forum....@Goldie pur mr on the payroll

I agree with all the points in here.

I agree with Kandy, of all the chicks yall know, u could atleast invite 1 or 2.

I agree with 1/2 and wanting to keep your personal life and online life separate.

One of the best points made was by Du. When we do get chicks on here, niggas can't be creeping them out and saying a bunch of weird shit.

With that said, some people just don't fuck with forums. From the 20 or so chicks yall seen post on here that I brought, there's atleast another 30 who signed up and didn't say shit. It is what it is.
I made that point but give it to Du

What we gonna do about the 30 that ain't said shit?

Tried to tell em about glorifying the good ole days but I was told to shut up

Tried to tell em to stop bringing up IC shit but I was told to shut up

When you live in the past, you're lost......
So niggas jus be sonning you huh?

Y’all talked, well not y’all but some of y’all. I can’t really remember everyone who did but it was a lot of talk about how IC niggas ruthless. IC niggas love to be disrespectful to women. IC niggas be hackin and exposing.

When a chick hear that, what you think she gon do when them niggas come to this site? Then when a chick sign up, y’all be on some weird ass shit bruh. Like some mfn weird ass thirsty dog type shit. Y’all gotta let mfs warm up first.

I made that point but give it to Du

What we gonna do about the 30 that ain't said shit?

I'm still cool with em and talk to em here and there. But I aint gonna beg a mf. If they decide to check it out cool, if not cool.

A lot of you gave me answers I was expecting. Not mixing real life with “internet”, that’s something I can completely understand. I’m sorta the same way. It’s like a break from those people, cool. I can dig it. Thanks for you honesty.

As far as the IC migration. Lmaooooooooo.
I’m not gonna type all my thoughts about that.

you know thats what we all wanna hear tho

I heard about this site several times while I was there but just didnt have a reason to switch

did "we" really fuck it up over here?

you wont hurt no feelings

If i can be like hey ladies check out this cool interview on ABW then check out this forum for additional discussion

Don’t get mad at the truth. Get mad at the mfs who constantly mentioned how you exposed a chick. Of course the chicks gon let up.

I ain’t got no reason to sully your name. That shit was done when you wasn’t even on here yet.
Only person who mentioned it was you and show me a person who was influenced by that. Also that hasn't stopped anybody from posting ever stop spreading propaganda.

And the hood gonna love me regardless

Only person who mentioned it was you and show me a person who was influenced by that. Also that hasn't stopped anybody from posting ever stop spreading propaganda.

And the hood gonna love me regardless
Nigga. You wasn’t here since the beginning. It was mentioned multiple times before me. How else would I know? I wasn’t on the IC. Mfs was over here saying the shit.

Nigga the XRated thread DIED when you mfs came over here. When YOU inboxed me and Reesey about getting in that bitch, pictures started being snatched up. I ain’t got no reason to lie on you or about this shit. I don’t get nothing from it.

Truth is truth. What you did on the IC and what we heard about had some effect here. Point blank.

Back