Welcome To aBlackWeb

There are 1,103 members...

aight,

what it all boils down to is availability

i dont really wanna name no names, but its kinda necessary, but take someone like Azlyn who is in pacific standard time. Even when she was "active", she still would be late behind on threads just due to the time difference so she would miss a bulk of the active participation from everyone in EST and CST.

Believe it or not, most of the females actually have stuff going on irl. Sometimes they post in spurts, sometimes they get ghost for a while. Simple as that.

You give yourself too much credit thinking someone left b/c of the migration of IC dudes b/c truth be told if there was really an issue, the "proper channels" would've dealt with it behind the scenes.

not to mention that most of you spent your early days bickering about whether Kat or Westie (i've said this before, Kat and Westie both have an account here...Kat more than likely wont ever post, Westie might someday) was coming over despite the number of females that were actively posting, so you didnt give a shit really anyway, so stop with all the faux outrage and concern like you give a shit now that they arent posting as much

Plus y'all raw as shit.... Imagine if I had a cousin that was online one day new to this shit and that's the day Sam made that gif with my mom in it....

Last edited:
i had a few people that was curious but after reading alot of shit niggas an chick did...they didnt want to.

they know about them exposures and hacking...just wasnt worth it
Tried to tell em about glorifying the good ole days but I was told to shut up

Tried to tell em to stop bringing up IC shit but I was told to shut up

When you live in the past, you're lost......

Niggaz gotta get past this savage internet ideology.

Romanticizing the chaos that is literally ancient history.

Like even when I was posting pics from Facebook Niggaz was trying to warn me that my info....

Me....

I'm like man y'all don't see the big picture. I'm really trying to help build this shit up. Like you can link all your social media to this site and share threads like you share news articles on social media.

I was thinking of making a thread and paying Niggaz a million to screen article and threads to their personal social media. I still might do that if Niggaz ain't scary....I gotta couple hundred million to burn

Niggaz gotta get past this savage internet ideology.

Romanticizing the chaos that is literally ancient history.

Like even when I was posting pics from Facebook Niggaz was trying to warn me that my info....

Me....

I'm like man y'all don't see the big picture. I'm really trying to help build this shit up. Like you can link all your social media to this site and share threads like you share news articles on social media.

I was thinking of making a thread and paying Niggaz a million to screen article and threads to their personal social media. I still might do that if Niggaz ain't scary....I gotta couple hundred million to burn

Wouldnt really say “scary” just cautious...

I mean a lot of us that came from the IC have seen first hand what trying to be open and share have done

Its the hot hand on the stove. A lot of folks have either been burned or seen others get burned and would rather not go thru that again or at all.

Also...these forums may be a sort of “safe space” for folks...or just a personal social outlet they would rather not share....

Last edited:
I think if ablackweb was a app similar to Reddit or lipstick alley then it would bring more people. In reality forums are inconvenient and dated to alot of new incoming members. My girl couldnt get down with the forum layout I tried lol

There's a way to make it an app in 5 secs. Matter fact ima make a thread for it today.

Also, niggas gotta stop 'warning' these females as soon as they sign up

This ain't the IC, ain't a single female been hacked on THIS site.

Ain't a single female been exposed on THIS site

To my knowledge, only one female was stalked and Goldie deaded his account and IP

All those warnings give the impression that we worse than we actually are. What new female gonna wanna stick around if she think she gonna be embarrassed?

Hell most of you niggas scared to talk to these chicks. Got Hershey walking around here all unclaimed and shit

I don't wanna have people that know me on here because I might wanna post some crazy shit one day without being judged in my real life...plus all the bitches I know they know their roles and stay in the kitchen preparing food for the men.

I'm bout sick of your shit yo

704.gif

Back