Welcome To aBlackWeb

There are 1,103 members...

This type shit ain't for everybody. I really don't think I know anybody in my personal life who'd fuck with this site like that female or male to be for real

and you mean to tell me @Goldie the only nigga who brought majority of the chicks to this site?

Are you niggas losers in real-life too? Y'all don't know any chicks offline? A cousin or something?

I hear you but I've never really understood this

ya'll really go to people in your real lives and try to get them to join a message board you're on??

that seems like it would be a weird ass conversation to me

plus im just not one of those people that talks to the same circle of people on 7 different apps...shits dumb......ya'll stay here, my fb fam stays there, pof shit stays where its at, i got a lurker on ig and thats it

I guess if I was part of another board or chat room or something I would invite those people

I been with this group (ic to here) for 8 years....I dont even talk to real life friends and fam every day like that

I hear you but I've never really understood this

ya'll really go to people in your real lives and try to get them to join a message board you're on??

that seems like it would be a weird ass conversation to me

plus im just not one of those people that talks to the same circle of people on 7 different apps...shits dumb......ya'll stay here, my fb fam stays there, pof shit stays where its at, i got a lurker on ig and thats it

I guess if I was part of another board or chat room or something I would invite those people

I been with this group (ic to here) for 8 years....I dont even talk to real life friends and fam every day like that
Why not? Is it something to hide?

I don’t know why they didn’t stick around but at least I tried to bring some. How many did you try to bring?

Oh ok.
10 between here and the IC

Instead of trying to push this agenda of bringing new females in, how about yall focus on keeping the ones that were here...here

Food for thought

Why not? Is it something to hide?

nah its just odd....hey you should sign up to this hip hop message board im on

I could see maybe some of my school friends trying this out....there was one on the ic

the few people I really fuck with dont do this type of shit tho

it aint no phones out when we link up

Instead of trying to push this agenda of bringing new females in, how about yall focus on keeping the ones that were here...here

Food for thought
Why haven’t the females you tried to bring stay around and I’m not talking about the IC.

I’m not about to beg male or female to stay on the site. I’ll ask you once or twice to come, check on you once or twice to see why you ain’t staying around. That’s it. The ones who have stuck around are alright with me. It’s aint my job to beg a mf to stay.

for instance....I got maybe 50 friends on fb....all family, classmates, and coworkers.....so of course I uphold a certain image on there

I dont share music, drug references, political shit, offensive shit, etc......im straight family guy on there and need it to stay that way

ever since I got that 3 years on paper I cleaned up everything around me.....some online shit got used against me in court more than once

'Thought about doing a spinoff, but I'm not really that motivated.......so I'll just say this:

The bigger question for me is........what happened to all the women that were on ABW before the migration......who suddenly decided to leave once they found out we were coming over here?

View attachment 53168

I mean, I've heard niggas reference female posters on here that I've never even heard of.

Heard people talk about how popular VIP and the X-rated section used to be........and how chicks started taking their pics/videos down once they found out about us coming over here.

So, what exactly happened?

Why aren't these women posting anymore?

I could understand if they left after we came over because they didn't like our antics or something..........but, to my knowledge, nobody from the IC has really done anything outlandish since they've been here.

Even I made a conscious effort to tone down and not go "full deadeye" 'cause I knew niggas would try to scapegoat me and make it seem like I ran the ladies off.

Is it just because ABW was a more close-knit community before we came over...........and these chicks didn't feel comfortable opening themselves up to outsiders?

Or was there some other reason these ladies decided to leave?

I've got a theory, but first I wanna hear from ABW posters who've been here since before the IC migration?

@Whispering Eye

@Cain

@AP21

@Goldie

@Allergens

And anyone else who'd like to share their perspective.

What really happened?

View attachment 53169
We stopped because of @Beta and people of his kind.

but they wouldnt let a trill nigga in wit his hat on, just cuz he's legally, emotionally, and financially unavailable

:scust1:

Why haven’t the females you tried to bring stay around and I’m not talking about the IC.

I’m not about to beg male or female to stay on the site. I’ll ask you once or twice to come, check on you once or twice to see why you ain’t staying around. That’s it. The ones who have stuck around are alright with me. It’s aint my job to beg a mf to stay.
I don't disagree with second part but there has to be to some reason why they don't stick around or aren't engaging. And I ain't saying you gotta find out personally but more of a community thing. What about us makes us sign in everyday? Is it something that we can express to those who aren't sticking around or aren't engaging?

As for the second part, I don't know if any of them actually signed up. I remember last year one seemed interested enough. She found Ap and Josh funny (weird) and would ask about the site. We used to read threads together and everything. She stopped fucking with me when she kept read my 'flirting' posts tho. Haven't heard from her since like may/june 17. Maybe she still in the rafters lurking

Food for thought
tell the truth you pos!!

A lot of you gave me answers I was expecting. Not mixing real life with “internet”, that’s something I can completely understand. I’m sorta the same way. It’s like a break from those people, cool. I can dig it. Thanks for you honesty.

As far as the IC migration. Lmaooooooooo.
I’m not gonna type all my thoughts about that.

Back