Welcome To aBlackWeb

There are 1,103 members...

Nigga. You wasn’t here since the beginning. It was mentioned multiple times before me. How else would I know? I wasn’t on the IC. Mfs was over here saying the shit.
Oh.

Well why is niggas talking about me from 3 years ago when I wasn't even here? Niggas is weird

As I said though...that hasn't affected anything ever. Ever

Nigga. You wasn’t here since the beginning. It was mentioned multiple times before me. How else would I know? I wasn’t on the IC. Mfs was over here saying the shit.

Nigga the XRated thread DIED when you mfs came over here. When YOU inboxed me and Reesey about getting in that bitch, pictures started being snatched up. I ain’t got no reason to lie on you or about this shit. I don’t get nothing from it.

Truth is truth. What you did on the IC and what we heard about had some effect here. Point blank.
That ain't on me but hey

I don’t think I know anybody in real life who posts on forums tbh

A lot of females I know aren't familiar with forums and aren't interested. I try and bring who I can here but, if it's not fb, snapchat, Instagram, etc. They aren't really all that into it. Also the females I know are either really social media types or not at all. Like my sisters I feel like would have a lot of fun on here but they aren't into social media like that. And the ones that are, aren't checking for it because its unfamiliar. But I TRY though lol and idk why but my sisters and most of my friends are pretty chicks. I'm persistent though, I'm working on trying to bring one of my highschool friends right now and she's bad fr. No homo lol

About 10?

How many females you done told about ABW? I need names and phone numbers......
i was deadass serious when i had my coworker and her friend inquiring about it

they lurked my account

saw the jokes lurk was making then said they was cool

~shrugs~

A lot of females I know aren't familiar with forums and aren't interested. I try and bring who I can here but, if it's not fb, snapchat, Instagram, etc. They aren't really all that into it. Also the females I know are either really social media types or not at all. Like my sisters I feel like would have a lot of fun on here but they aren't into social media like that. And the ones that are, aren't checking for it because its unfamiliar. But I TRY though lol and idk why but my sisters and most of my friends are pretty chicks. I'm persistent though, I'm working on trying to bring one of my highschool friends right now and she's bad fr. No homo lol
You got the juice

Let me know when they join so I can be the first in their inbox.

i was deadass serious when i had my coworker and her friend inquiring about it

they lurked my account

saw the jokes lurk was making then said they was cool

~shrugs~

Get all the way the fuck outta here

I don't disagree with second part but there has to be to some reason why they don't stick around or aren't engaging. And I ain't saying you gotta find out personally but more of a community thing. What about us makes us sign in everyday? Is it something that we can express to those who aren't sticking around or aren't engaging?

As for the second part, I don't know if any of them actually signed up. I remember last year one seemed interested enough. She found Ap and Josh funny (weird) and would ask about the site.

:hahaha:

i aint know this where all yo angst towards me stem from

its ok man

Back