Welcome To aBlackWeb

There are 1,103 members...

Never knew that.

Did y'all ever really even interact like that?
a few ...thing is i gave her compliment when it was deserved....but at that point i talked much shit about her for attention nudes.

i did the same when pico posted pic...i talked much shit....then one day pico got tired of my ass.....and flamed me.

i aint had no problems with her since. she cool people now.

But yeah, in response to the thread....I'd rather keep my "internet" life separate from my real life.

'Wouldn't want those people in my business like that.

'Thought about doing a spinoff, but I'm not really that motivated.......so I'll just say this:

The bigger question for me is........what happened to all the women that were on ABW before the migration......who suddenly decided to leave once they found out we were coming over here?

Kobe smug pic.png

I mean, I've heard niggas reference female posters on here that I've never even heard of.

Heard people talk about how popular VIP and the X-rated section used to be........and how chicks started taking their pics/videos down once they found out about us coming over here.

So, what exactly happened?

Why aren't these women posting anymore?

I could understand if they left after we came over because they didn't like our antics or something..........but, to my knowledge, nobody from the IC has really done anything outlandish since they've been here.

Even I made a conscious effort to tone down and not go "full deadeye" 'cause I knew niggas would try to scapegoat me and make it seem like I ran the ladies off.

Is it just because ABW was a more close-knit community before we came over...........and these chicks didn't feel comfortable opening themselves up to outsiders?

Or was there some other reason these ladies decided to leave?

I've got a theory, but first I wanna hear from ABW posters who've been here since before the IC migration?

@Whispering Eye

@Cain

@AP21

@Goldie

@Allergens

And anyone else who'd like to share their perspective.

What really happened?

Morgan Freeman tell me a story pic.jpg

'Thought about doing a spinoff, but I'm not really that motivated.......so I'll just say this:

The bigger question for me is........what happened to all the women that were on ABW before the migration......who suddenly decided to leave once they found out we were coming over here?

View attachment 53168

I mean, I've heard niggas reference female posters on here that I've never even heard of.

Heard people talk about how popular VIP and the X-rated section used to be........and how chicks started taking their pics/videos down once they found out about us coming over here.

I could understand if they left after we came over because they didn't like our antics or something..........but, to my knowledge, nobody from the IC has really done anything outlandish since they've been here.

Even I made a conscious effort to tone down and not go "full deadeye" 'cause I knew niggas would try to scapegoat me and make it seem like I ran the ladies off.

Is it just because ABW was a more close-knit community before we came over...........and these chicks didn't feel comfortable opening themselves up to outsiders?

I've got a theory, but first I wanna hear from ABW posters who've been here since before the IC migration?

@Whispering Eye

@Cain

@AP21

@Goldie

@Allergens

What really happened?

View attachment 53169

My guess is there's a pillow talking nigga in our midst and he ruined it for everyone telling bedtime stories. But I'm just guessing.

Generally it's always some kind of bitch ass nigga trying to boost himself by putting the competition down. Luckily I'm not on here chasing pussy and just here for the laughs.

My guess is there's a pillow talking nigga in our midst and he ruined it for everyone telling bedtime stories. But I'm just guessing.

Generally it's always some kind of bitch ass nigga trying to boost himself by putting the competition down. Luckily I'm not on here chasing pussy and just here for the laughs.

lol

That was exactly my theory too.

'Can't wait for niggas to come in here copping pleas.

Mike Tomlin gif after trying to trip opposing player.gif

I got like 1-2 women I kick it with now and they aint the message board types

I was fuckin all my female friends so I had to let em go when I got married.

and you mean to tell me @Goldie the only nigga who brought majority of the chicks to this site?

Are you niggas losers in real-life too? Y'all don't know any chicks offline? A cousin or something?

Dont know anybody trying to join a forum outside of fb. ive told folks about it but most folks i know have all this discussion on fb

View attachment 53168

@Whispering Eye

@Cain

@AP21

@Goldie

@Allergens

What really happened?

View attachment 53169

It wasnt that many women i dont think at least not many active women. And yall niggas got some odd views. Plenty said the MeToo movement is fake thats enough to turn new women off. It aint all bad but first impression matters.

I think if ablackweb was a app similar to Reddit or lipstick alley then it would bring more people. In reality forums are inconvenient and dated to alot of new incoming members. My girl couldnt get down with the forum layout I tried lol

I'ma address this shit when I get to my desk

And watch no matter what I say, niggas still not home leave it alone

View attachment 53168

@Whispering Eye

@Cain

@AP21

@Goldie

@Allergens

What really happened?

View attachment 53169
The atmosphere of the website was more local lounge, slow, nice, respectful. Everyone went out of their way to make each other feel welcomed. Viewpoints from the women were kinda over championed to create an environment that made them feel more secure about expressing themselves.

Truth be told, alot of women put men's opinions on a pedestal. The ones that stuck around and still post, don't. The ones that left take men's opinion in opposition to them...harshly. They would rather lurk than feel judged, it's safe in the bushes.

and you mean to tell me @Goldie the only nigga who brought majority of the chicks to this site?

Are you niggas losers in real-life too? Y'all don't know any chicks offline? A cousin or something?
I could, I just...the women I know, I know personally, so it's like..they know a side of me. I'm all sides of me on here, ya feel me?...so, ion know..

:cry:i want u to myself

Back