Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Unpopular Opinion Thread

See the source image

Quentin Tarantino is overrated and used black people and the struggle to get where he is. Mf put himself in the movie just so he could drop the N word this mf makes black people look weak asl. Ving rhymes gets his booty hole doodled and of course the white savior saved the day like wtf.

Realized recently that I don’t like colorless tats on women, seems like too masculine a look to just have black ink. I think I’ve always felt this but never realized why I liked some tats as opposed to others.

Quentin Tarantino is overrated and used black people and the struggle to get where he is. Mf put himself in the movie just so he could drop the N word this mf makes black people look weak asl. Ving rhymes gets his booty hole doodled and of course the white savior saved the day like wtf.

It's up to the black actors who get cast to feature in his films to decide if they want to be under his direction... The actors read the scripts before signing on don't they?

Pam Grier, Samuel L. Jackson and Ving Rhames are all solid legendary actors in their right

I was listening to In My Lifetime, Vol. 1.

That might be one of the weakest follow-ups to a classic album ever. About half the songs on the album are good, the rest are mediocre or trash.

I was listening to In My Lifetime, Vol. 1.

That might be one of the weakest follow-ups to a classic album ever. About half the songs on the album are good, the rest are mediocre or trash.

Honestly, I put Vol1 over Reasonable Doubt but Vol1 does have a couple of trash ass songs on there, specifically I Know What Girls Like and Sunshine.

Honestly, I put Vol1 over Reasonable Doubt but Vol1 does have a couple of trash ass songs on there, specifically I Know What Girls Like and Sunshine.

WTF? Really? You think Vol 1 is better than RD? That's crazy to me.

To me I know What Girls Like, Sunshine, and Face Off are trash. Imaginary Players and Lucky Me aren't trash, but they are boring to me. Real Niggas, RGCG, and Who You Wit II are just ok. City is Mine, FoF90, Where I'm From, and You Must Love Me are good.

RD didn't really have any weak tracks IMO.

I always thought It Was Written was a weak follow to Illmatic, but it's actually a good album. It just couldn't rise to the same level. To me Vol 1 is a bad album.

WTF? Really? You think Vol 1 is better than RD? That's crazy to me.

To me I know What Girls Like, Sunshine, and Face Off are trash. Imaginary Players and Lucky Me aren't trash, but they are boring to me. Real Niggas, RGCG, and Who You Wit II are just ok. City is Mine, FoF90, Where I'm From, and You Must Love Me are good.

RD didn't really have any weak tracks IMO.

I always thought It Was Written was a weak follow to Illmatic, but it's actually a good album. It just couldn't rise to the same level. To me Vol 1 is a bad album.

I thought RD was a decent album, and I do have it in the ride on a thumbdrive, but that same thumbdrive also has Vol1 on it and I play that shit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more that RD. I skip way more tracks on RD plus I'm more of a fan of the original version of Dead Presidents over part 2 that was included on the album.

Back