OPINION The Unpopular Opinion Thread

It’s still has a difference

The unpopular thread can consist of shit that matter that folks would agree on like saying Trump policies was good (they wasn’t)

Mine is for the shit that don’t matter.
Like, saying wiping your ass sitting down is more comfortable.

It’s a difference you Amoeba 🦠 Boy

:hahaha:.....bruh, if you don't see the irony of you dying on a hill about your dying on a hill thread.

Then.........:shrug2:

The unpopular thread can consist of shit that matter that folks would agree on like saying Trump policies was good (they wasn’t)

So is this your "Hill you're willing to die on" post?

Lol!

+1 for amoeba boy

The Pistons vs The Bulls while Zeke was running the court typically ended with The Pistons winning. The Pistons went 3-0 against the Bulls in the playoffs. Shit, The Pistons ran off Magic and Bird in their primes in the playoffs. Jordan wasn't that dude we worried about back then, it was Magic and Larry Bird.

87-88, Pistons were 4-2 over the Bulls in the regular season, ran over the Bulls 4-1 in the conference semifinals, beat the Celtics 4-2, and stretched the finals out to a game 7 against the Lakers.
88-89, Pistons embarrassed the Bulls with a 6-0 record in the regular season, beat them 4-2 in the conference finals with a 3-game streak in the end, then turned around and swept Michael Johnson and the Lakers to win the championship.
89-90, Pistons got 'em 4-1 in the regular season, beat them again in the conference finals though they put up more of a fight with 4-3, and damned near swept Portland in the finals (lost one game in OT by one point).

It wasn't until the 90-91 season that Jordan and the Bulls finally got back at the Pistons and that was due to Zeke's wrist injury, so he wasn't playing like he normally would to keep Jordan and 'nem at bay yet again.

And Jordan was the crybaby that kept Zeke off the original Dream Team for the '92 Olympics, threatening that if they brought him on board, he was leaving. He knew he wouldn't get the shine he wanted with Zeke on the team.

Isiah Thomas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jordan.
Foh
1627870309325.gif

And Jordan was the crybaby that kept Zeke off the original Dream Team for the '92 Olympics, threatening that if they brought him on board, he was leaving. He knew he wouldn't get the shine he wanted with Zeke on the team.

Cut it out.

If you got invited to a party and you found out one of your enemies might be attending that party and you told the host, “Oh if so & so is gonna be there, then you can count me out.. I’ll pass. Thanks anyway.”

The host decides not to invite your enemy.

Does that mean that you kept your enemy from attending the party?

What kinda logic is this?

If Mike didn’t wanna participate in an event that would include Isiah Thomas, that’s his choice.

Mike never demanded that Isiah Thomas not play for the Dream Team.

Mike wasn’t part of the damn selection committee… He was just a player. He can’t keep anybody off a team.

If Isiah was so much better than MJ, why did the selection committee choose MJ?

1627874397896.gif

• Ether
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Cut it out.

If you got invited to a party and you found out one of your enemies might be attending that party and you told the host, “Oh if so & so is gonna be there, then you can count me out.. I’ll pass. Thanks anyway.”

The host decides not to invite your enemy.

Does that mean that you kept your enemy from attending the party?

What kinda logic is this?

If Mike didn’t wanna participate in an event that would include Isiah Thomas, that’s his choice.

Mike never demanded that Isiah Thomas not play for the Dream Team.

Mike wasn’t part of the damn selection committee… He was just a player. He can’t keep anybody off a team.

If Isiah was so much better than MJ, why did the selection committee choose MJ?

View attachment 602354

There's audio of it.

Jordan told Jack McCallum from Sports Illustrated that he spoke to Rod Thorn and told him that shit. I'll find the audio of it 'cause it's out there. These days Jordan denies it, but years ago he didn't.

You gotta remember, the 1992 Dream Team was supposed to represent the best the US had to offer, and by that time Jordan was the hot shit, so it was a no-brainer that he would be on the team so to threaten to quit because of Isiah meant no Zeke on the team.

There's audio of it.

Jordan told Jack McCallum from Sports Illustrated that he spoke to Rod Thorn and told him that shit. I'll find the audio of it 'cause it's out there. These days Jordan denies it, but years ago he didn't.
He said if Thomas was on the team he wouldn't be or something to the effect, if thomas was so much better they would have picked him over MJ. Miss me with the injury excuses because Dumars and other Bad Boy contributors also got outplayed.

The experienced team always win over the young pups until the young pups grow up, no different between the bulls and pistons

There's audio of it.

You gotta remember, the 1992 Dream Team was supposed to represent the best the US had to offer, and by that time Jordan was the hot shit, so it was a no-brainer that he would be on the team so to threaten to quit because of Isiah meant no Zeke on the team.
Oh I’m sure he said he wouldn’t participate if Isiah was playing, but my point is, he didn’t keep Isiah off the team. He doesn’t make those types of decisions.
Again, if Isiah Thomas was so much better than Mike, why was he not selected over Mike?

1627876367957.gif

Reactions: Elzo69Renaissance
Y'all approaching "there's already a thread for this" territory

Chuck Daly was the coach of the Dream Team…. Let that sink in.

Isiah’s own coach said, “Nah… Sorry, Zeke.. We goin with Mike.”

Isiah kept himself off the team.

Chemistry is important and he burned a lotta bridges.

Did his buddy Magic step up on his behalf?

Nope.

And you know Karl Malone didn’t like that little motherfucker.

Pippen didn’t want him on the team either.

• Haha
  • Ether
Reactions: Maywood and Mr BFK