Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Unpopular Opinion Thread

The Capitol riot was a net positive

Politicians in a democracy need to know that if there is a perception of wrongdoing, their constituents just might pull tf up

Yeah but so far nothing can compare to the 2020s level of trash lol

If people had more control over themselves, things would be better. People have lacked self control more now than ever. I’m actually enjoying this decade a lot for some reason lol

If people had more control over themselves, things would be better. People have lacked self control more now than ever. I’m actually enjoying this decade a lot for some reason lol
It started with Trump and a pandemic to lower our expectations, so yeah this next few should be a breeze

The 90s were great, but if we're being real the 90s and people who came up in the 90s bear a lot of the blame for the 2010s and 2020s being such trash. After all, it's the people from the 90s that raised a lot of these trash mofos in the 2020s.

It Was Written > Illmatic

Not saying Illmatic isn't a classic, i just think It Was Written is his best album.

Nastradamus > I Am

Nastradamus isn't as bad as people make it to be.

If you not trolling ,I will say you have horrible taste.

You should have kept that shit to yourself

Yall keep it cute man. I don't want no problems. 😅

Said that shit like I need your approval or something. Go brush your teeth for the morning.

Back