Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Define “actual ball playing”.
When you eliminate bail out fouls and guys can’t cut and drive as simple as they are used to. 3 and D don’t reign like it do in the NBA. Cats actually use spacing and settle for highly efficient jumpers. The post game returns as a result, 7’1 guys ain’t standing on the wing, they are actually playing their positions. You know, the reason their height is a commodity. Positions play returns, they getting duffed cause them niggaz ain’t used to not getting fouls and don’t even know how to play their positions in a traditional sense.

Cobra by far had the best intro music in "G.I. Joe the Movie"...

Also...they should've killed off Duke in the movie. I mean yeah as a kid that would've been shocking...but trill af! They let what happened to Optimus scare them from doing it.

Cobra by far had the best intro music in "G.I. Joe the Movie"...

Also...they should've killed off Duke in the movie. I mean yeah as a kid that would've been shocking...but trill af! They let what happened to Optimus scare them from doing it.

Whoever the fuck was screaming Cobra was going the fuck off

The south has run hip hop since the 90s 00s. NY djs, Flex and Kay Slay more than anyone, ruined the NY rap scene and caused the fuckery we see today.
Fixed. No Limit and Cash Money didn’t take over till the 99 and the 2000.

Reactions: GNS
SMH u must be from Detroit

and a m'fin crack smoker☹..........fuck is wrong wit u bruh

The Pistons vs The Bulls while Zeke was running the court typically ended with The Pistons winning. The Pistons went 3-0 against the Bulls in the playoffs. Shit, The Pistons ran off Magic and Bird in their primes in the playoffs. Jordan wasn't that dude we worried about back then, it was Magic and Larry Bird.

87-88, Pistons were 4-2 over the Bulls in the regular season, ran over the Bulls 4-1 in the conference semifinals, beat the Celtics 4-2, and stretched the finals out to a game 7 against the Lakers.
88-89, Pistons embarrassed the Bulls with a 6-0 record in the regular season, beat them 4-2 in the conference finals with a 3-game streak in the end, then turned around and swept Magic Johnson and the Lakers to win the championship.
89-90, Pistons got 'em 4-1 in the regular season, beat them again in the conference finals though they put up more of a fight with 4-3, and damned near swept Portland in the finals (lost one game in OT by one point).

It wasn't until the 90-91 season that Jordan and the Bulls finally got back at the Pistons and that was due to Zeke's wrist injury, so he wasn't playing like he normally would to keep Jordan and 'nem at bay yet again.

And Jordan was the crybaby that kept Zeke off the original Dream Team for the '92 Olympics, threatening that if they brought him on board, he was leaving. He knew he wouldn't get the shine he wanted with Zeke on the team.

Isiah Thomas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jordan.

Last edited:
But but he said it wasnt the same thing tho...
It’s still has a difference

The unpopular thread can consist of shit that matter that folks would agree on like saying Trump policies was good (they wasn’t)

Mine is for the shit that don’t matter.
Like, saying wiping your ass sitting down is more comfortable.

It’s a difference you Amoeba 🦠 Boy

It’s still has a difference

The unpopular thread can consist of shit that matter that folks would agree on like saying Trump policies was good (they wasn’t)

Mine is for the shit that don’t matter.
Like, saying wiping your ass sitting down is more comfortable.

It’s a difference you Amoeba 🦠 Boy
tenor.gif

Back