OPINION The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Always felt Shaq was dead wrong for this...

I'd threw that ball at his azzz too. Damn that. Lol

Hot sauce is super trash and I don't understand why anyone would want to put it on their food and basically ruin it. It infuriates me to watch.

MetallicPalatableHarlequinbug-max-1mb.gif

If it was cooked right the first time it wouldn't need it :js4:
So none of your food you eat never requires additional season/spices once it's finally cooked huh?

Good day site owner

So none of your food you eat never requires additional season/spices once it's finally cooked huh?

Good day site owner

After it's already cooked?

source.gif

Reactions: King Freeman
After it's already cooked?

source.gif
So everyone you've met had the same taste palette?

I don't need hot sauce with my red beans but man that shit takes it to another level

You can't add anything while preparing red beans that will give you the taste of hot sauce prior to it finally being done

Niggas used to be throwing hot sauce on pizza. Why not chilli peppers or something like this? Hot sauce? If you gotta do that it's your taste buds that's trash. Not the other way around.

You niggas been losing.

Who the hell is putting hot sauce on pizza?! lmao thats wild

Hot sauce on some fried fish is good as fuck tho.

Reactions: Black 🖤
Bruh that is literally the best thing to throw hot sauce on. Crushed red pepper too.

Chicken
Tacos
Pizza

Hot sauce on a hot slice of cheese?

Nah that can't be it my guy. We used to have a pizza spot across the street during high school and all my friends used to do that. I tried it a couple times and almost threw up. Was pretty much done with hot sauce at that point.

If ur talking about a plain slice of cheese pizza its already not worth eating

But throw some meat and veggies on it the hot sauce just makes it even better

Only kinda pizza i dont put hot sauce on is deep dish

Shitting me, cheese pizza should really be the only standard way to eat a pizza. Nothing like a fresh cheese pizza from a authentic spot, all that Papa John's and Pizza hut got yall needing toppings.

Reactions: Inori