Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

I call bullshit.

"As the U.S. House moves toward drafting articles of impeachment against Donald Trump for his egregious misconduct in inciting a mob to attack the Capitol to prevent the lawful recognition of Joe Biden’s election victory, the obvious objection will be that there’s simply not enough time to remove him from office. Trump’s term ends in just 12 days, which doesn’t leave much time for impeachment and a Senate trial — especially because there’s enough Republican resistance in the Senate to slow down the process or stop it entirely. But there is a case increasingly being made for proceeding with impeachment and forcing a Senate trial of Trump that would conclude after January 20 in order to ban him from holding office in the future. "

Article 1, Section 3 of the Constitution:

"Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law."

Last edited:
What if Race is a Libertarian and yall can't tell the difference due to cognitive dissonance preventing yall from understanding anything beyond staying on code?

Hell she might even be socially conservative yet refuses to vote against her better interests.

Yall want her to acknowledge your nuance yet refuse to do the same for her.

Round and round we go....

❣ im not a libertarian.

i just hate american politics as it currently stands and i feel you have to be a full blown nutball to keep giving your votes away for nothing in exchange.

i also hate the mythmaking and flat out lying both dems and repubs do. both sides put feelings over critical thinking. both sides are extremely emotional and its annoying.

no strategy. no real understanding of american history or history period. just vibes

Last edited:
I agree with the premise but the same govt and FBI been letting these racist weirdos rock without any repercussions. At some point some entity has to bring down the hammer on them openly talking about violence and destruction.

Trump basically said Pence this was all your fault and you didn't come through for us *shrug* as business how can you say that's ok? You can't not from the "president"

I have no problem with Twitter, FB, Insta etc saying "this is a gated community please get the fuck off the property" because that's their shit.

I also see how they can have too much power by dictating who gets to say what, that's a real problem.

How about we get back on topic.

White terrorist are trying to overthrow our country.

They need to be stopped.
HOW?

YOU gonna do it?

Fuck that. Until them MAGA cacs show up in the streets of Crown Heights, Bed-Stuy, East NY, Flabush, or any other part of Central Brooklyn, I'm keeping my black ass home, and letting law enforcement/the military handle this....or be branded all-time hypocrites.

I call bullshit.

"As the U.S. House moves toward drafting articles of impeachment against Donald Trump for his egregious misconduct in inciting a mob to attack the Capitol to prevent the lawful recognition of Joe Biden’s election victory, the obvious objection will be that there’s simply not enough time to remove him from office. Trump’s term ends in just 12 days, which doesn’t leave much time for impeachment and a Senate trial — especially because there’s enough Republican resistance in the Senate to slow down the process or stop it entirely. But there is a case increasingly being made for proceeding with impeachment and forcing a Senate trial of Trump that would conclude after January 20 in order to ban him from holding office in the future. "

Article 1, Section 3 of the Constitution:

" Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law."

thanks for proving my point

impeachment alone would not stop trump from running in 2024

simply impeaching him in the house alone (like last time) wouldn't bar him.

words mean things

HOW?

YOU gonna do it?

Fuck that. Until them MAGA cacs show up in the streets of Crown Heights, Bed-Stuy, East NY, Flabush, or any other part of Central Brooklyn, I'm keeping my black ass home, and letting law enforcement/the military handle this....or be branded all-time hypocrites.

The Democrats in Congress are literally attempting to do hold them accountable right now

They shouldn't impeach Trump unless they were were certain the Senate would vote in favor of removal, which they most likely won't.

Strictly impeaching Trump does nothing, he gives not a fuck about that as we saw last time.

They shouldn't impeach Trump unless they were were certain the Senate would vote in favor of removal, which they most likely won't.

Strictly impeaching Trump does nothing, he gives not a fuck about that as we saw last time.

No

How does doing something do nothing?

Not impeaching him does nothing. Impeaching him does something.

You can't spin a fact into an opinion even if you don't agree with it.

If you spit in my face and walk away and I don't do nothing that's different then if smacked the shit outta you right?

Stop downplaying the significance of any action regardless how big or small it is.

Any action taken is better than no action at all.

I agree with the premise but the same govt and FBI been letting these racist weirdos rock without any repercussions. At some point some entity has to bring down the hammer on them openly talking about violence and destruction.

Trump basically said Pence this was all your fault and you didn't come through for us *shrug* as business how can you say that's ok? You can't not from the "president"

I have no problem with Twitter, FB, Insta etc saying "this is a gated community please get the fuck off the property" because that's their shit.

I also see how they can have too much power by dictating who gets to say what, that's a real problem.
and thats my issue that people seem to overlook.

what has Farrakhan said to be banned? tell black people to stand up and not be pawns for white people and that jews dont love us?

niggas gotta watch what they quick to agree with.

they play the long game. we on sides today but tomorrow they got a knife in ya back saying you agreed with how they do things so you shouldnt be mad they stabbed you.

You love to hide your lack of understanding and your misguided extremist views with wack ass jokes.

youre just mad that im not kissing your asshole ?? youre only smart to these clowns on abw and the few friends you have.

to me, youre just another disillusioned liberal that spews the same tired ass bullshit as everybody else in here

dick up dummy.

america as a concept would never convict him. lets be real. to even think so is hilarious
america as a concept is great.

its the racism and WS and the protection of white criminals, white greed...all while standing on the shoulders of the black people who build the country but given crumbs thats the problem.

No

How does doing something do nothing?

Not impeaching him does nothing. Impeaching him does something.

You can't spin a fact into an opinion even if you don't agree with it.

If you spit in my face and walk away and I don't do nothing that's different then if smacked the shit outta you right?

Stop downplaying the significance of any action regardless how big or small it is.

Any action taken is better than no action at all.

if impeachment doesnt change much as trump has already been impeached before, whats the purpose?

symbolism?

Back