Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

I disagree. We should never let it be forgotten that people keep making bad decisions. Democracy doesn't mean anything if its constantly used to make the wrong choice.

Look at the pattern.

We went from Clinton to Bush Jr. to Obama to Trump to Biden...

Do you really want to see how that pattern plays out or should we keep emphasizing the fact that we need to break that pattern.

Or niggas could worry about what's happening right fucking now instead of always being a revisionist.

What were the same niggas who are complaining now doing in 2000, '04, '08', '12, '16?

You know what I see? I see niggas who don't do shit but point and complain.

This is what I don't understand,

If you're black and you've ever complained about white supremacy why are you against any action being taken to hold those racist terrorist and trump accountable?

So niggas talk all this black empowerment shit and black this and black that and now when Congress is saying hey we should do something about these racist muthafuckas now niggas are saying that it doesn't mean shit????????

lol What?

They ain't wringing Trump out because of his anti-blackness. He incited violence against black protesters and the government didn't do shit. He's catching hell now because white people died and things that white people value were trashed. Him going down for that kinda stuff is not a blow against white supremacy.

Or niggas could worry about what's happening right fucking now instead of always being a revisionist.

What were the same niggas who are complaining now doing in 2000, '04, '08', '12, '16?

You know what I see? I see niggas who don't do shit but point and complain.

What are you talking about? I said nothing about revising anything. I said it's important to acknowledge and remember that mistakes were made because if you don't you'll just keep making the mistakes. We've been "looking forward" like you're suggesting for decades and where has that gotten us?

lol What?

They ain't wringing Trump out because of his anti-blackness. He incited violence against black protesters and the government didn't do shit. He's catching hell now because white people died and things that white people value were trashed. Him going down for that kinda stuff is not a blow against white supremacy.

CONGRESS IS LITERALLY TRYING TO HOLD WHITE SUPREMACIST ACCOUNTABLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

What the fuck are you talking about?

The same white supremacist who we claim to be against are being held accountable but since it's not because of attacks on us we should dismiss it?

Now we are critiquing the shit instead of actually allowing it to happen?

CONGRESS IS LITERALLY TRYING TO HOLD WHITE SUPREMACIST ACCOUNTABLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

What the fuck are you talking about?

The same white supremacist who we claim to be against are being held accountable but since it's not because of attacks on us we should dismiss it?

Now we are critiquing the shit instead of actually allowing it to happen?
They are debating .... imagine that Debating

this isnt accountability this is process til he is removed

What are you talking about? I said nothing about revising anything. I said it's important to acknowledge and remember that mistakes were made because if you don't you'll just keep making the mistakes. We've been "looking forward" like you're suggesting for decades and where has that gotten us?

Congress is trying to actually for once put white supremacist on trail and niggas in here are talking about the what ifs that happened in the past and completely ignoring what is happening right now.

Why are we even in here discussing Joe Biden?

What the fuck does Joe Biden have to do with Congress holding Trump and white supremacist accountable for last Wednesday?

They are debating .... imagine that Debating

this isnt accountability this is process til he is removed

No shit nigga.

They are going through the process using every measure available.

Do you understand what is actually happening?

You're speaking in absolutes over a process.

Congress is trying to actually for once put white supremacist on trail and niggas in here are talking about the what ifs that happened in the past and completely ignoring what is happening right now.

??????? because congress is riddled with white supremacist. they dont care about these ppls views. they just put other white ppls lives in danger and stole some “important” items

stop making this a win for Black ppl

congress and these white militia groups have so many things in common. thats why the raid on the capitol was a waste of time because biden hates niggas too. ????

business as usual was going to resume under biden. more niggas in jail. more niggas killed by cops. more racial health disparities in care and treatment, more tax breaks for the rich etc

plus it says a lot about the current state of our political culture, when the house is moving more quickly to secure a doomed impeachment of the president (for the second time)...

than providing aide to american citizens during the pandemic like stopping evictions and releasing stimulus funds

As someone who has actually fought and eradicated terrorist before I can see why many people who've never been in that situation before don't understand the seriousness of these threats that we as a nation are facing right now.

A lot of niggas trying to sound smart and measured but I promise you it's not that deep.

They're terrorist who want to disrupt our way of life. They need to be eliminated. Don't overthink this shit.

facts. MSNBC has not let up on it tho they not using code words or nothing

Shit sounds like she should have been at the Capitol fucking shit up too
And what has she experienced to come to that conclusion?

Gotta ask her. I don’t follow it fully but I def get why people are completely fed up as a whole. Politics seems money driven and money related so ain’t no morals. And I’m not one of those folks who think they all the same it I ain’t see a broke lawmaker ever.

??????? because congress is riddled with white supremacist. they dont care about these ppls views. they just put other white ppls lives in danger and stole some “important” items

stop making this a win for Black ppl

Who is making this a win for black people?

You continue to make baseless claims anytime something that isn't perfectly in line with your extremist views is mentioned.

Back