Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

youre just mad that im not kissing your asshole ?? youre only smart to these clowns on abw and the few friends you have.

to me, youre just another disillusioned liberal that spews the same tired ass bullshit as everybody else in here

dick up dummy.

What do I need you to kiss my ass for?

america as a concept is great.

its the racism and WS and the protection of white criminals, white greed...all while standing on the shoulders of the black people who build the country but given crumbs thats the problem.

america as a concept is not great lmao the construction of whiteness is as american as apple pie and baseball. you cant separate the two.

if impeachment doesnt change much as trump has already been impeached before, whats the purpose?

symbolism?

If some niggas around the corner rob my house and then they move away what's the point of me complaining about it?

They moved. They're gone now.

It's not like people know that I'm a mark now and they think they could try that same shit again on me............

❣ im not a libertarian.

i just hate american politics as it currently stands and i feel you have to be a full blown nutball to keep giving your votes away for nothing in exchange.

i also hate the mythmaking and flat out lying that both dems and repubs do. both sides put feelings over critical thinking. both sides are extremely emotional and its annoying.

no strategy. no real understanding of american history or history period. just vibes

Facts.

Unfortunately, it's a problem that I don't see a solution for. This whole election cycle is proof that people on both sides are willing to cling to lies over progress.

Also, Dem voters don't impress me any more than dumbass Trump fans.

Let's all keep in mind that democratic voters picked a guy they believed might be senile over the guy that wanted less war, higher taxes on rich, free college, free health care, and an environmental improvement strategy that involved creating jobs for more Americans.

thanks for proving my point

impeachment alone would not stop trump from running in 2024

simply impeaching him in the house alone (like last time) wouldn't bar him.

words mean things
What the fuck is your brain conjuring? I literally explained how the impeachment process would bar him from being able to run again.

Seriously....this trolling shit has limits. You've reached yours on this subject.

No

How does doing something do nothing?

Not impeaching him does nothing. Impeaching him does something.

You can't spin a fact into an opinion even if you don't agree with it.

If you spit in my face and walk away and I don't do nothing that's different then if smacked the shit outta you right?

Stop downplaying the significance of any action regardless how big or small it is.

Any action taken is better than no action at all.

But what's the outcome? House votes to impeach, Senate says fuck no, then what?

If some niggas around the corner rob my house and then they move away what's the point of me complaining about it?

They moved. They're gone now.

It's not like people know that I'm a mark now and they think they could try that same shit again on me............

*blink blink*

Good work on telling it like it is, though I think when we all say Impeached, we're including the senate removal. But wrong is wrong and not being specific means incomplete. Thank you for the drop

But what's the outcome? House votes to impeach, Senate says fuck no, then what?

Impeachment votes have to go on record.

And the Senate is going to be 51/50 in favor of the Dems in 1 week. The Senate can then vote to impeach and not having to worry about voting for removal with 3/4 majority because Biden will officially be in office by then.

Impeachment lays accountability for the actions that were taken. If you don't do anything thing then you can never say anything or complain about a terrorist attack on America ever again.

Facts.

Unfortunately, it's a problem that I don't see a solution for. This whole election cycle is proof that people on both sides are willing to cling to lies over progress.

Also, Dem voters don't impress me any more than dumbass Trump fans.

Let's all keep in mind that democratic voters picked a guy they believed might be senile over the guy that wanted less war, higher taxes on rich, free college, free health care, and an environmental improvement strategy that involved creating jobs for more Americans.

That’s not true. Bernie’s base did show out for him like they did in 2016.

That’s not true. Bernie’s base did show out for him like they did in 2016.

lol I'm not talking about Bernie's base. Of course they voted for him. I'm talking about the rest of the dems that voted in the primary.

What the fuck is your brain conjuring? I literally explained how the impeachment process would bar him from being able to run again.

Seriously....this trolling shit has limits. You've reached yours on this subject.

???? did you read what you posted to me:

“forcing a Senate trial of Trump that would conclude after January 20 in order to ban him from holding office in the future. "

Article 1, Section 3 of the Constitution:

" Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted .....”

Impeachment alone is not enough. He has to be convicted in the Senate. He would need a second vote in order to be banned from holding office

But we don't need to revisit Primary votes right now. The time to do that was before the primary.

If niggas wanna what if we can can go back to the 2000 election.

I disagree. We should never let it be forgotten that people keep making bad decisions. Democracy doesn't mean anything if its constantly used to make the wrong choice.

Look at the pattern.

We went from Clinton to Bush Jr. to Obama to Trump to Biden...

Do you really want to see how that pattern plays out or should we keep emphasizing the fact that we need to break that pattern.

This is what I don't understand,

If you're black and you've ever complained about white supremacy why are you against any action being taken to hold those racist terrorist and trump accountable?

So niggas talk all this black empowerment shit and black this and black that and now when Congress is saying hey we should do something about these racist muthafuckas now niggas are saying that it doesn't mean shit????????

“Impeachment lays accountability for the actions that were taken. If you don't do anything thing then you can never say anything or complain about a terrorist attack on America ever again.”

????????

Back