Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Ok, a few things:

1) Impeachment is 100000% NECESSARY. If for nothing else, to strip this muhfucka of getting ANY post-presidential benefits AND to stop him from EVER running for office again. Since Pence is too much of a coward to invoke the 25th Amendment, fuck that, DO THAT SHIT. This cannot go unpunished simply because “he’s leaving in 9 days.”

I‘ll put it like this: if you put in your two weeks and within those two weeks, you end up slapping a manager on the job, you think they won’t seek charges on you just cause you’re gone by the end of the month? Shiiiiiidd....

2) At this point, I don’t blame Lindsey Graham for his sniveling cowardice. I blame the rednecks and dumbasses in South Carolina that voted him back in, as well as the dumbass black folks in SC that didn’t come out to vote. No way Jamie Harrison should’ve lost that election, but once again, we’ll sit here and listen to the fuckery gallery tell us that voting doesn’t matter and is irrelevant....and y’all can shut ALL the way the fuck up with that. We’ve seen the consequences of it. IT FUCKING MATTERS.

3) I don’t absolve anyone who’s only now decided to distance themselves away from Donnie Dickhead, and the slimy mammals he calls his support system. Fuck them banks, fuck the PGA, fuck all the social media outlets who waited till literally ZERO hour to finally decide to “do the right thing.” This is why Capitalism is bullshit. It comes with no morality to it, whatsoever. They've only done this shit for profit-saving.

impeachment would not ban trump from a 2024 run

I kind of agree with this point.

I agree that Trump had to get banned and that Parler had to get shut down, I just dont like twitter and amazon and apple being allowed to make that decision.

The FBI has to start treating these right wing terrorists the same way they treat islamic terrorists and start shutting all their forms of communication down.

Imagine having a muslim version of parler were isis was radacalizing mfers out in the open? FBI would have shut that shit down so fast, we would have never heard of it.

Thats the type of shit this pussy ass govt has to start doing.

It shouldnt be on private businesses who gets to have a platform or not. The govt needs to start doing its job.

But then we get to where we started, which is how do we expect the same govt that enable these mfers to now fight these mfers?

I had to stop reading at "fbi starting to treat" no they arent.

I didn't see any zipties or empty snadbags. They weren't carted to a black-site they are sitting in jail.

They get to talk to their loved ones and assure them they are ok.

They deserve to be in dark isolation for 23 hours a day.

This is kindof a sidebar but... I notice you use the phrase "punching down" a lot. like a lot a lot. But the problem is I don't think you actually know what it means. Unless you're suggesting that you and race are retarded or something.

That's a deflection not a sidebar

Stop playing stupid

How about this... how about when your brothers and sisters criticise this new anti black administration over the next 4 years...... let them

Don't feel compelled to defend them and run interference every... single... time

Is that asking too much?

I had to stop reading at "fbi starting to treat" no they arent.

I didn't see any zipties or empty snadbags. They weren't carted to a black-site they are sitting in jail.

They get to talk to their loved ones and assure them they are ok.

They deserve to be in dark isolation for 23 hours a day.

You read it wrong fam. And then you stopped reading from the point you read it wrong. Lmaooo.

I said the FBI HAS TO START treating these domesric terrorists like they do international terrorists.

Back