Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Nah... Yall just need to see that politics aint that cut and dry.

Everyone is going to have their own personal reasons for voting and they may not align with one particular party.

Voting straight down a ticket is a fools errand and shame on yall for promoting it.

Get to know who you are voting for, more so at the local level, as has been demonstrated that is where the real power lies.

Be forward thinking or if not, then stop admonishing those that are, you might actually learn some new slick shit.
Aka stop punching down

The same niggas who got perpetual smoke for Race never ever criticize Kamala/Democrats in general etc

They got kicked off the OS. They can operate outside of those platforms

Word. Thats the same shit international terrorists do all the time.

FBI shuts down their forums, they find new ones, FBI shuts them down too.

The FBI also directs twitter and facebook to shut down accounts linked with them.

None of us here trust the govt much. So we can say that the govt shutting down accounts can be debated too, but I still rather have the call to shut shit down and ban mfers come from the govt than the owners of fucking facebook and twitter and shit.

The FBI needs to stop letting twitter do their job for them and start treating domestic terrorism threats the same way they treat international terrorism threats.

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS HAVE BEEN INSINUATING/INFERRING THAT BULLSHIT FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS.

Every single gotdamn time somebody say some shit yall dont see as on brand you all start wildin the fuck out.

Yall wanna talk politics while at the same damn time having the mindset of an anarchist and think you really having a conversation with somebody, can't nobody work with that level of Karen-ism.

Fucking Karens.
im stealing Karen-ism

the whole quote matter of fact.

expect to see this more often.

damn Karens

Nah... Yall just need to see that politics aint that cut and dry.

Everyone is going to have their own personal reasons for voting and they may not align with one particular party.

Voting straight down a ticket is a fools errand and shame on yall for promoting it.

Get to know who you are voting for, more so at the local level, as has been demonstrated that is where the real power lies.

Be forward thinking or if not, then stop admonishing those that are, you might actually learn some new slick shit.

I was with the last post but race is not voting at all while shitting on people for it then complaining about politicians... you caping. Lmaooooo.

Majority of people don't treat a family member telling them they are going to fuck them up in a argument the same way they would treat it coming from a stranger.

IMO the gov't is not going to treat threats from domestic white terrorist the same as a foreign terrorist because the gov't views white domestic terrorist as family.

I am all for the eradication of domestic terrorists...

As long as the doctrine iant written in such a manner that it doesn't bite us in the ass 10 years from now.

This was just a taste of them receiving the same punishment that they dish outn and I aint satisfied with just a damn taste.

That mother fucker that thought he was Braveheart dont wanna eat? Fine, shove that catheter down his nose and force feed him. Keep him alive he may have information we need. Give these mother fuckers the full treatment.

And when they show up on the 20th I hope to hear the alluring cadence of several .50 machine guns raining down on them with the smell of cobalt with a hint of burnt blood wafting thru the air.

They will have earned it.
correction

Race and Black samson would have got the job done.

I didn't lie

Yall punch down habitually

You niggas are very protective of your democrats

The fact that you swooped in so fast to quote me speaks volumes

This is kindof a sidebar but... I notice you use the phrase "punching down" a lot. like a lot a lot. But the problem is I don't think you actually know what it means. Unless you're suggesting that you and race are retarded or something.

Back