Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

impeachment is a waste of everybodys time and resources ? give us the rest of the stimmy money how about that

I agree about impeachment alone. If the senate kicks him out following impeachment though, that's a different story. It would mean that Trump is done. He wouldn't be able to run in 2024 like he plans and I think he loses out on a lot of other stuff like the guaranteed salary and the SS protection. I could be wrong about the last part though.

What if I told you to take that fuckin cape off. She's WRONG. She BEEN WRONG. Libertarians vote, at least. That's why they have their own party and candidate every four years.

Stop it, man. Capes backfire here.
giphy.gif

He wasn't caping tho...

The not being allowed to run again part is key but like it's been said the Senate would have to vote on that.

Would be interesting to see which Republicans turn on him... cuz you know they want him outa there so they can run in 2024 but they dont want to alienate themselves from Trumps cult at the same time. Buncha self serving cowards and clowns

What if I told you to take that fuckin cape off. She's WRONG. She BEEN WRONG. Libertarians vote, at least. That's why they have their own party and candidate every four years.

Stop it, man. Capes backfire here.
giphy.gif

Nah... Yall just need to see that politics aint that cut and dry.

Everyone is going to have their own personal reasons for voting and they may not align with one particular party.

Voting straight down a ticket is a fools errand and shame on yall for promoting it.

Get to know who you are voting for, more so at the local level, as has been demonstrated that is where the real power lies.

Be forward thinking or if not, then stop admonishing those that are, you might actually learn some new slick shit.

Nah... Yall just need to see that politics aint that cut and dry.

Everyone is going to have their own personal reasons for voting and they may not align with one particular party.

Voting straight down a ticket is a fools errand and shame on yall for promoting it.

Get to know who you are voting for, more so at the local level, as has been demonstrated that is where the real power lies.

Be forward thinking or if not, then stop admonishing those that are, you might actually learn some new slick shit.

Are you just making shit up to make a point or did anyone here actually say or do the shit you're referring about here?

Can we talk about how freedom of speech can be muted and someone shutdown from the internet?

While I agree, to take away encouraging violence on social media......But what happens when a black message gets sent out and white people feel afraid because they don't understand it?

We need our own Twitter type shit and our own servers and web hosts.

I can see shit brewing against us and we not get the memo or some shit.

Don't get caught up in what they did to trump but look at how you are witnessing people more powerful than the most powerful person. And they can silence him.

Are you just making shit up to make a point or did anyone here actually say or do the shit you're referring about here?
I am basing my opinion on how yall have been speaking.

It's quite easy to tell that yall refuse to acknowledge that pendulum's swing both ways.

Your scorched earth policy is cool and all... Only problem is that usually comes with a 50 year fallout.

Can we talk about how freedom of speech can be muted and someone shutdown from the internet?

While I agree, to take away encouraging violence on social media......But what happens when a black message gets sent out and white people feel afraid because they don't understand it?

Don't get caught up in what they did to trump but look at how you are witnessing people more powerful than the most powerful person. And they can silence him.

I see you don’t understand freedom of speech.

I get what you're saying, but this is some Chicken Little type shit. Trump wasn't been booted off the internet because he said something a little scary. He was booted off because he egged on a riot and would likely continue to do so if they didn't shut him down.

I am basing my opinion on how yall have been speaking.

It's quite easy to tell that yall refuse to acknowledge that pendulum's swing both ways.

Your scorched earth policy is cool and all... Only problem is that usually comes with a 50 year fallout.

I would love for you to use the quote feature because I really have no clue what you're talking about. You might be reading into things but... incorrectly.

Dude...
They've locked up authors and talkers and burnt down cult ranches.

Charles Manson died in prison without ever even catching a body.

The hell you talkin bout?

Dude... the world existed long before there was a damn twitter. Somehow people managed.

I get what you're saying, but this is some Chicken Little type shit. Trump wasn't been booted off the internet because he said something a little scary. He was booted off because he egged on a riot and would likely continue to do so if they didn't shut him down.
I clearly said

Nevermind

I would love for you to use the quote feature because I really have no clue what you're talking about. You might be reading into things but... incorrectly.

Which particular portion are having difficulty with?

My post may not pertain to you, you very well might just be speaking for others that wont speak for themselves...

I clearly said

Nevermind

Bruh, I know what you said. My point was that when you take away the thing that you acknowledge is right to take away, then there really isn't an issue. Black people ain't getting banned off the internet for saying "Fuck Whitey" so we definitely aren't getting banned for constructive community building.

Now if black people are plotting some crazy revolutionary shit, they probably shouldn't be trying to do that through social media to begin with.

Back