Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Ok, a few things:

1) Impeachment is 100000% NECESSARY. If for nothing else, to strip this muhfucka of getting ANY post-presidential benefits AND to stop him from EVER running for office again. Since Pence is too much of a coward to invoke the 25th Amendment, fuck that, DO THAT SHIT. This cannot go unpunished simply because “he’s leaving in 9 days.”

I‘ll put it like this: if you put in your two weeks and within those two weeks, you end up slapping a manager on the job, you think they won’t seek charges on you just cause you’re gone by the end of the month? Shiiiiiidd....

2) At this point, I don’t blame Lindsey Graham for his sniveling cowardice. I blame the rednecks and dumbasses in South Carolina that voted him back in, as well as the dumbass black folks in SC that didn’t come out to vote. No way Jamie Harrison should’ve lost that election, but once again, we’ll sit here and listen to the fuckery gallery tell us that voting doesn’t matter and is irrelevant....and y’all can shut ALL the way the fuck up with that. We’ve seen the consequences of it. IT FUCKING MATTERS.

3) I don’t absolve anyone who’s only now decided to distance themselves away from Donnie Dickhead, and the slimy mammals he calls his support system. Fuck them banks, fuck the PGA, fuck all the social media outlets who waited till literally ZERO hour to finally decide to “do the right thing.” This is why Capitalism is bullshit. It comes with no morality to it, whatsoever. They've only done this shit for profit-saving.

Last edited:
What if Race is a Libertarian and yall can't tell the difference due to cognitive dissonance preventing yall from understanding anything beyond staying on code?

Hell she might even be socially conservative yet refuses to vote against her better interests.

Yall want her to acknowledge your nuance yet refuse to do the same for her.

Round and round we go....

What if Race is a Libertarian and yall can't tell the difference due to cognitive dissonance preventing yall from understanding anything beyond staying on code?

Hell she might even be socially conservative yet refuses to vote against her better interests.

Do you know how many people at that insurrection would have described themselves as "libertarian" before trump came along? Fuck a "libertarian".

So this mainly to keep him from running again? And security. I’m over here thinking this nigga about to try and Nuke shit. But I don’t think it’s that simple

So this mainly to keep him from running again? And security. I’m over here thinking this nigga about to try and Nuke shit. But I don’t think it’s that simple
Niggas confirmed that they would refuse any illegal order from Dickhead

they are trying to finish him off politically which in turn would be a death blow to anyone publicly attached to him in the future

Niggas confirmed that they would refuse any illegal order from Dickhead

they are trying to finish him off politically which in turn would be a death blow to anyone publicly attached to him in the future
Yep. Impeachment and removal makes aligning with him political suicide for real

What if I told you to take that fuckin cape off. She's WRONG. She BEEN WRONG. Libertarians vote, at least. That's why they have their own party and candidate every four years.

Stop it, man. Capes backfire here.
giphy.gif

Back