Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Bruh, I know what you said. My point was that when you take away the thing that you acknowledge is right to take away, then there really isn't an issue. Black people ain't getting banned off the internet for saying "Fuck Whitey" so we definitely aren't getting banned for constructive community building.

Now if black people are plotting some crazy revolutionary shit, they probably shouldn't be trying to do that through social media to begin with.
It's clear you are underestimating possibilities.

Are you just making shit up to make a point or did anyone here actually say or do the shit you're referring about here?

Nah... Yall just need to see that politics aint that cut and dry.

Everyone is going to have their own personal reasons for voting and they may not align with one particular party.

Voting straight down a ticket is a fools errand and shame on yall for promoting it.

Get to know who you are voting for, more so at the local level, as has been demonstrated that is where the real power lies.

Be forward thinking or if not, then stop admonishing those that are, you might actually learn some new slick shit.
Glad YOU answered this before I did.

Where in the fuck did anyone even allude to voting as "voting down the ticket?" How did any of this even come down to party lines, anyway?

There's too much fundamental fuckery going on in here today. I need a time out.

It's clear you are underestimating possibilities.

Nope, I'm just not overreacting. These companies aren't in the business of banning large groups. That costs them money. They are only doing what they are doing now because their hands were forced.

When they start banning regular ordinary people who aren't facilitating sedition, then I think we should worry.

No cape on despite that I’m be accused anyway. I think @Race Jones is against the whole political system we have in place from top to bottom. A lot of times those folks are called anarchists or something. I think the reason the debates go all the way left is because one person feels the system needs to be torn down the other side thinks reform. That’s pretty much it. No need to get bent out of shape

Do you know how many people at that insurrection would have described themselves as "libertarian" before trump came along? Fuck a "libertarian".

Libertarian essentially just means fiscally conservative and socially liberal

That’s how tons of people describe themselves but at some point the term was hijacked by nut jobs, and most sane people now disassociate

As someone who has actually fought and eradicated terrorist before I can see why many people who've never been in that situation before don't understand the seriousness of these threats that we as a nation are facing right now.

A lot of niggas trying to sound smart and measured but I promise you it's not that deep.

They're terrorist who want to disrupt our way of life. They need to be eliminated. Don't overthink this shit.

That’s how tons of people describe themselves but at some point the term was hijacked by nut jobs, and most sane people now disassociate

That "some point" was at least as early as the 90's when libertarian essentially meant "Republican but more likely to be racister and do more drugs and believe in outlandish conspiracy theories".

Nowadays that's just a regular old trump Republican - aka the people at that damn riot.

No cape on despite that I’m be accused anyway. I think @Race Jones is against the whole political system we have in place from top to bottom. A lot of times those folks are called anarchists or something. I think the reason the debates go all the way left is because one person feels the system needs to be torn down the other side thinks reform. That’s pretty much it. No need to get bent out of shape

And what has she experienced to come to that conclusion?

And yet that still has nothing to do with what's at hand which is stopping a very real terrorist threat on our country's soil right now as we speak.

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS HAVE BEEN INSINUATING/INFERRING THAT BULLSHIT FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS.

Every single gotdamn time somebody say some shit yall dont see as on brand you all start wildin the fuck out.

Yall wanna talk politics while at the same damn time having the mindset of an anarchist and think you really having a conversation with somebody, can't nobody work with that level of Karen-ism.

Fucking Karens.

Shit sounds like she should have been at the Capitol fucking shit up too

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS HAVE BEEN INSINUATING/INFERRING THAT BULLSHIT FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS.

Every single gotdamn time somebody say some shit yall dont see as on brand you all start wildin the fuck out.

Yall wanna talk politics while at the same damn time having the mindset of an anarchist and think you really having a conversation with somebody, can't nobody work with that level of Karen-ism.

Fucking Karens.

Your post are coming off a little erratic. Break your thoughts down.

Fucking Karens.

tenor.gif

Can we talk about how freedom of speech can be muted and someone shutdown from the internet?

While I agree, to take away encouraging violence on social media......But what happens when a black message gets sent out and white people feel afraid because they don't understand it?

We need our own Twitter type shit and our own servers and web hosts.

I can see shit brewing against us and we not get the memo or some shit.

Don't get caught up in what they did to trump but look at how you are witnessing people more powerful than the most powerful person. And they can silence him.

I kind of agree with this point.

I agree that Trump had to get banned and that Parler had to get shut down, I just dont like twitter and amazon and apple being allowed to make that decision.

The FBI has to start treating these right wing terrorists the same way they treat islamic terrorists and start shutting all their forms of communication down.

Imagine having a muslim version of parler were isis was radacalizing mfers out in the open? FBI would have shut that shit down so fast, we would have never heard of it.

Thats the type of shit this pussy ass govt has to start doing.

It shouldnt be on private businesses who gets to have a platform or not. The govt needs to start doing its job.

But then we get to where we started, which is how do we expect the same govt that enable these mfers to now fight these mfers?

I kind of agree with this point.

I agree that Trump had to get banned and that Parler had to get shut down, I just dont like twitter and amazon and apple being allowed to make that decision.

The FBI has to start treating these right wing terrorists the same way they treat islamic terrorists and start shutting all their forms of communication down.

Imagine having a muslim version of parler were isis was radacalizing mfers out in the open? FBI would have shut that shit down so fast, we would have never heard of it.

Thats the type of shit this pussy ass govt has to start doing.

It shouldnt be on private businesses who gets to have a platform or not. The govt needs to start doing its job.

But then we get to where we started, which is how do we expect the same govt that enable these mfers to now fight these mfers?

They got kicked off the OS. They can operate outside of those platforms

I am all for the eradication of domestic terrorists...

As long as the doctrine iant written in such a manner that it doesn't bite us in the ass 10 years from now.

This was just a taste of them receiving the same punishment that they dish outn and I aint satisfied with just a damn taste.

That mother fucker that thought he was Braveheart dont wanna eat? Fine, shove that catheter down his nose and force feed him. Keep him alive he may have information we need. Give these mother fuckers the full treatment.

And when they show up on the 20th I hope to hear the alluring cadence of several .50 machine guns raining down on them with the smell of cobalt with a hint of burnt blood wafting thru the air.

They will have earned it.

Back