Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Nah.... That shit should be part of their muscle memory.

In fact it is indicative of how under prepared they were in the event of a crisis or, if you will, how little they have drilled for a crisis.

They are federal employees, protecting state secrets takes precedence over the preservation of their own lives.

They are the captains and their ship is the Capitol.
BINGO

No way anyones workstation should should have been left unlocked, no way any of those hard drives or laptops should have been left behind.

Also makes me wonder what type of access measures they have for the spaces inside the capitol.

You shouldnt be able to just kick in the door to the fucking Speaker of House’s office suite. It should be closed and have controlled access.

BINGO

No way anyones workstation should should have been left unlocked, no way any of those hard drives or laptops should have been left behind.

Also makes me wonder what type of access measures they have for the spaces inside the capitol.

You shouldnt be able to just kick in the door to the fucking Speaker of House’s office suite. It should be closed and have controlled access.
They weren't under attacks when they left those offices, they were all in those elector meetings. How many of us lock our lap tops when we are coming back to it.

Funny you can only respond with name-calling. I eat that for breakfast sweetie.

Since your nipples perk up about the crime bill, list the section that turns you on.

If I don't slang crack rock, I don't have to worry about getting locked up for it.

Simple.
This dude is an agent. No authentic black says this. He also said in this thread that if you don't do crime you have nothing to worry about. Dude was heavy in the mega scene and eventually slipped over here. I'm just letting yall know

This dude is an agent. No authentic black says this. He also said in this thread that if you don't do crime you have nothing to worry about. Dude was heavy in the mega scene and eventually slipped over here. I'm just letting yall know

I haven't been in this thread in over 24 hours, and ya'll still shook by my fact bombs?

An 'authentic' black person isn't worried about crime laws if that person doesn't break the law. Should I be concerned about the 3-strike rule if I don't have even 1-strike?

Some of ya'll are straight silly with this 'boogie-man' crime bill ya'll keep touting but can't show how it is inherently bad. Don't break the law. What do you want me to do? Have sympathy for drug dealers who receive a harsher sentence than they think they should? Does that really make sense to you?

You should focus more on the judges who inconsistently apply those sentencing guidelines.

Why don't ya'll talk about that?

Matter fact, just stay on topic in this thread.

Suckas.

tyronebiggums.gif

Fight back is that guy who got super mad about him and his buddy getting banned and that he couldn’t access his original account. I was rolling. The most trivial of issues in ones life for my entertainment, I’ll take it...

I haven't been in this thread in over 24 hours, and ya'll still shook by my fact bombs?

An 'authentic' black person isn't worried about crime laws if that person doesn't break the law. Should I be concerned about the 3-strike rule if I don't have even 1-strike?

Some of ya'll are straight silly with this 'boogie-man' crime bill ya'll keep touting but can't show how it is inherently bad. Don't break the law. What do you want me to do? Have sympathy for drug dealers who receive a harsher sentence than they think they should? Does that really make sense to you?

You should focus more on the judges who inconsistently apply those sentencing guidelines.

Suckas.

View attachment 439067
You're an agent and now I know. Dont quote me no more because that's all I needed to point out

Suckas.

View attachment 439067

I think I when folks criticize the crime bill they also include the courts. And yes it’s weird when you know who was unfairly targeted and who wasn’t. As we see white criminals get it easy. But you on something else

BINGO

Los is 100% correct about server access... Tho I fear he may be disregarding the USB sticks these assholes keep on their person that often times touch the SIPR network.

Yes it's taboo but it happens way more than the government will admit.

The very least Pelosi should have removed her CAC card... Couldn't even do that apparently.

These are the people that create SOP that is punishable under UCMJ and they can't even follow it.

This is not going to go unnoticed.

Fight back is that guy who got super mad about him and his buddy getting banned and that he couldn’t access his original account. I was rolling. The most trivial of issues in ones life for my entertainment, I’ll take it...

Glad you got a laugh out of something that never happened. Congratulations.

You're an agent and now I know. Dont quote me no more because that's all I needed to point out

Really? You are butt-hurt because I quoted you?

So check this out tough guy: I'll quote you as often as I like. Now, internet keyboard warrior, what are you going to do about it?

Come get me? Run to the mods and report my post? Save up enough ABW bucks to ban me from the thread? Continue to eat this beef?

Suckas.

Stay on topic. I'm obviously in some of your heads.

tyronebiggums.gif

Los is 100% correct about server access... Tho I fear he may be disregarding the USB sticks these assholes keep on their person that often times touch the SIPR network.

Yes it's taboo but it happens way more than the government will admit.

The very least Pelosi should have removed her CAC card... Couldn't even do that apparently.

These are the people that create SOP that is punishable under UCMJ and they can't even follow it.

This is not going to go unnoticed.

There isn't real sensitive data stored on their computers.

Those Federal devices are managed in a Mobile Device Management tool that allows you to control the devices remotely.

For example let's say that Nancy Pelosi was on the subway and she eft her laptop. I could backup all of the data on her laptop to the MDM server and then remote wipe that bitch before Billy Bob takes it home and opens it in his basement.

ALL Federal devices are like that.

Also very few of them even allow for USB's to be used. I'm 95% sure that the USB drive is disabled on all of the computers in that building. We disable the USB drive and the disc drive so that people cannot upload or remove data from those computers. The only way to truly get data is over the cloud which is ultimately controlled and monitored remotely at a completely different site.

Now was her Outlook email being open a bad thing? Absolutely, but the exchange server that her email is on is 100% not in that building and at most you could scroll through and read a few emails that are not sensitive at all. If there are any sensitive emails on her computer even with her email open they are 100% encrypted.

Long story short before any of these congress members received their computers or their CAC's (CAC Card is redundant Common Access Card Card lolololol) their computers are already setup for disaster recovery.

They're fine.

Back