Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

There isn't real sensitive data stored on their computers.

Those Federal devices are managed in a Mobile Device Management tool that allows you to control the devices remotely.

For example let's say that Nancy Pelosi was on the subway and she eft her laptop. I could backup all of the data on her laptop to the MDM server and then remote wipe that bitch before Billy Bob takes it home and opens it in his basement.

ALL Federal devices are like that.

Also very few of them even allow for USB's to be used. I'm 95% sure that the USB drive is disabled on all of the computers in that building. We disable the USB drive and the disc drive so that people cannot upload or remove data from those computers. The only way to truly get data is over the cloud which is ultimately controlled and monitored remotely at a completely different site.

Now was her Outlook email being open a bad thing? Absolutely, but the exchange server that her email is on is 100% not in that building and at most you could scroll through and read a few emails that are not sensitive at all. If there are any sensitive emails on her computer even with her email open they are 100% encrypted.

Long story short before any of these congress members received their computers or their CAC's (CAC Card is redundant Common Access Card Card lolololol) their computers are already setup for disaster recovery.

They're fine.

Well shit.. I'll shut up then.

Still think they should be held liable.

Aint right that soldiers can lose their career over an ANCD filled with Field Exercise Codes but these politicians get to leave their workstations unsecure.

What we are witnessing is white supremacy last stance and it's a virus that would eat itself to death. Black people need to take notes because these fringe groups do not and will not protect you nor help you. This is nature taking out the trash and self destructing and we need to rethink our relationship with reality. Often reality is unpleasant when we do not understand or undermine it.

BINGO

No way anyones workstation should should have been left unlocked, no way any of those hard drives or laptops should have been left behind.

Also makes me wonder what type of access measures they have for the spaces inside the capitol.

You shouldnt be able to just kick in the door to the fucking Speaker of House’s office suite. It should be closed and have controlled access.

Good points
Hey...Has this clip been posted?

Back