Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Federal charges for each. Majority will plea out and serve no time since most of the charges carry a <1 year max sentence. If any of them have prior felonies than they might do some time. Those that are caught contributing to the police officer's death will face the death penalty and at minimum serve life in prison.

Last edited:
The irony is that the founder of Vice who had to leave because he was too far right,started The Proud Boys
Nah bruh. You totally made this sentence up. He left years ago on his own accord. I'm talking before Trump even started to pretend to be in politics.

The mob was close to the Senators before they could evacuate and the Black officer diverted them away from the Senators and the Vice President

If brown people got that close they would of started dumping rounds.

Nah bruh. You totally made this sentence up. He left years ago on his own accord. I'm talking before Trump even started to pretend to be in politics.

I didn't make anything up.

I thought he did leave because he was getting too right wing,but It just says he left because of "creative differences" in his wiki.

I never said when he left or that he left related to Trump.

No dis to anyone here, but just taking this Vice thing as an example.

I think all social media and forums need to be taken off the web. Everybody can say what they want and few do any actual fact finding. Then what they say can spread at the speed of light across the web. It’s like a worldwide game of telephone with real life implications.

People use random folks with no credentials or reliability as sources.

I didn't make anything up.

I thought he did leave because he was getting too right wing,but It just says he left because of "creative differences" in his wiki.

I never said when he left or that he left related to Trump.

From what others said, (you may find this hard to believe) he left cuz the other 2 guys are scumbags. Started out talking that progressive shit, but soon as it looked like they could make a ton of money, the did the typical American thing. Started exploiting their workers. Not paying people for work they did, doing all the weird gymnastics to duck taxes, ect.

When you said " he was too far right, started Proud Boys", that implied that he was recently forced to go, IMO. Since Proud Boys started a few years ago. I brought up Trump to show this happened years before any of this

From what others said, (you may find this hard to believe) he left cuz the other 2 guys are scumbags. Started out talking that progressive shit, but soon as it looked like they could make a ton of money, the did the typical American thing. Started exploiting their workers. Not paying people for work they did, doing all the weird gymnastics to duck taxes, ect.

When you said " he was too far right, started Proud Boys", that implied that he was recently forced to go, IMO. Since Proud Boys started a few years ago. I brought up Trump to show this happened years before any of this
Well nah I didn't know what yr he left

I was just saying what I remembered hearing,but hey,I be high sometimes.

I be most times.

But the main point was just that the dude who founded the Proud Boys founded Vice

Last edited:
No dis to anyone here, but just taking this Vice thing as an example.

I think all social media and forums need to be taken off the web. Everybody can say what they want and few do any actual fact finding. Then what they say can spread at the speed of light across the web. It’s like a worldwide game of telephone with real life implications.

People use random folks with no credentials or reliability as sources.
I dont blame social media and forum as much as I blame these online media outlets, that just want to be the first to report shit, without finding out if its true or not. Or when editors purposely put out a misleading headline to evoke emotion and get clicks. You cant stop people from being bad at telephone, but these blog accounts with a lot of followers that put out wrong info is what really gets this stuff started nowadays.

And they do this all the time without consequence, because they can just go back to the original story and put an edit down at the bottom at the end of the story with the correct info or saying this is disputed. But by then its already too late and no one is even reading that story anymore, because its hours or days old.

This wont stop till they can start getting held liable for this. I mean how many times have we seen a post on here that says one thing, then we read their source and it says the opposite.

@LurkerSix Now in this article it says his racism was the beginning of why they fell out.

"In a profanity-laced Q&A with New York Press in 2002, McInnes said he was glad that hipsters in Williamsburg, the Brooklyn neighborhood where Vice is headquartered, were White. After a letter writing campaign by a Black reader, Vice apologized for McInnes' comment, The New York Times later reported. He was also quoted by the Times saying, "I love being white and I think it's something to be very proud of. I don't want our culture diluted. We need to close the borders now and let everyone assimilate to a Western, white, English-speaking way of life.'' An unnamed ex-staffer told The New Yorker "[t]hat was the beginning of the end" of McInnes' time with Vice."

Back