Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Lol at the Irony, his supporters are about to get fucked over by executive Trump put in place

17-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

Imagine sitting in jail after fighting for trump then hearing him say you will pay for what happened at the Capitol

Fuck them. Kick their site off Apple.

Can’t have a site where folks are planning terroristic acts. Free speech ain’t free

I love it though. The idealism of America has been shattered over the last year.

The whole shit about this is Merica! We the best. That shit is dead.

First it started with the pandemic. When the shit first hit, i swear mfers was like that shit wont come to america. Next thing you know, america has 350k+ dead people and has had the worst response to the pandemic than any developed country.

Then came the George Floyd video and that shattered america being this fair place where everyone can make it to these white people.

And now, the whole, political civil unrest cant threaten american democracy crowd got to watch how crazy half of these white people are. Lmaooo.

2020 gave us a ton of horrible shit, but atleast it shattered this ideal of america to alot of white people.

White people are now realizing that other white people are the most dangerous mfers.

IMC Toys USA launches Cry Babies animated series across YouTube and Amazon  | ToyNews

Got a few of ya'll in ya'll feelings, so ya'll reported my posts about your boy.

It's all good. Let's me know how soft some of ya'll are.

Let's stay on topic about the riots. Just know this isn't a safe space.

Suckas.

Continue to expose what happens. Whether Ice Cube is a Coon or a fool, we need to know the truth or we aren't any better than the trailer park lowlifes, crackers and Karens who stormed y'all banan Republic Senate.

Back