Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

That's amazing they had unlocked laptops just sitting around.

It's just too much of a coincidence for me to believe this isn't just one big game. I worked at a bank a few years ago and you couldn't do shit without locking your computer first.

If you were caught walking out of view of your computer they'd fire you on the spot, no questions asked. You had to be in view at all times.

You're telling me they don't have kill switches just in case of events like this? FOH

It's just too much of a coincidence for me to believe this isn't just one big game. I worked at a bank a few years ago and you couldn't do shit without locking your computer first.

If you were caught walking out of view of your computer they'd fire you on the spot, no questions asked. You had to be in view at all times.

You're telling me they don't have kill switches just in case of events like this? FOH

You expect a gang of 75 yr olds to understand info security?

Because they were in on it.. you can’t just bombard a federal building like that without help.

You expect a gang of 75 yr olds to understand info security?

When you put it like that, no but it should be basic procedure.

They had the forethought to pull this dumb ass move you'd think they'd know how to lock a computer before getting up.

ff2dfc92-6442-4ab3-aee5-ef54abf01fd2-AP_America_Protests_Congress.jpg

their life alert lives flashed right before their eyes as the building was being stormed... they booked it without thought... people leave their families behind when chaos ensues lol

Last edited:
Back