Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

This can’t be real.

Kinda reminds me of Kat Williams by the way he talks.
*watches*

He's gotta be troll'n

*watches again*

... gotta be
Yall don't know Terrence?

He's right there behind silk and diamond as top trump coon

He's a 1 man maga minstrel show for white bigots

Screen+Shot+2018-04-14+at+10.30.10+PM.png

IUP4VDOrWbqDPeio.jpg

I didn't even thing about this, but when I went to work a couple of my coworkers were like "You know spies from other countries were out there Wednesday. They pretty much got free access to everything in the capitol building."

It's crazy. Some of the domestic terrorists stole laptops with sensitive information. I think we can pretty much chalk up that at least some of that sensitive info got out to foreigners.

after readin this book (which is in the CIA's library btw), there was definitely an agenda & it wasn't a coincidence

20201216_123228.jpg

it's deeper than rap

I didn't even thing about this, but when I went to work a couple of my coworkers were like "You know spies from other countries were out there Wednesday. They pretty much got free access to everything in the capitol building."

It's crazy. Some of the domestic terrorists stole laptops with sensitive information. I think we can pretty much chalk up that at least some of that sensitive info got out to foreigners.
And the only ones that followed protocol was the vote counters.

All they showed was that hitting ctrl alt del is not part of their muscle memory.

All those unsecured PCs... You know they all signed several documents in triplicate saying that in time of crisis they were to lock their pc.

jus google Dr. John Coleman Conspirators Hierarchy & sum should pop up

I bought the book & d/l it from the alphabet boys website too

wouldn't be surprised if they got me on sum kinda list

& if you're watchin.. it's only for entertainment purposes

:hahaha:

Thanks. ??

Back