Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

not yall beefing over ice cube or biden. neither have done anything significant FOR Black ppl, one did something significant TO Black ppl, and thats crime bill Joe

i agree that ice cube didnt side with 45 when he tried to come up with a plan of action for Black americans but to go to Kushner and expect to be heard is fucking crazy, thus making ice cube a stonecold dummy.

Plus if he really cared about the plight of Black ppl he could start right in his own backyard.

thats why Black celebs acting like they give a damn about us is hilarious because activist work can be done 24/7 but i guess theres not enough cameras around for that

Get over that crime bill shit my nigga. Shit. And fuck that coon Ice Cube.

ice cube isnt a coon. yall stay using that word in the wrong context. YOURE a coon for voting for a segregationist. thats the definition of a coon

Oh wait...

One more thing....

Do you actually know what Cube said at this event?

Maybe he was dropping knowledge and hurting some feelings.

Why is it a bad thing for him to speak to a buncha peckerwoods...

... Especially if you don’t even know what he discussed?

Maybe he wasn't. Your false hope will get you stung. I did my research dude.

You may want to read the entire article below to understand the direction your boy is headed in.

Also may want to research what 'Zionism' is.

1610064305546.png

1610063996617.png

Birds of a feather flock together.

1610064270514.png

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Ice Coon is aligned with Trump's camp and various associates of his.

I understand ya'll are having a hard emotional time accepting the fact your boy turned his coat. I offer this to you all:

Thoughts and prayers: Political Cartoons – Daily Breeze

Last edited:
not yall beefing over ice cube or biden. neither have done anything significant FOR Black ppl, one did something significant TO Black ppl, and thats crime bill Joe

i agree that ice cube didnt side with 45 when he tried to come up with a plan of action for Black americans but to go to Kushner and expect to be heard is fucking crazy, thus making ice cube a stonecold dummy.

Plus if he really cared about the plight of Black ppl he could start right in his own backyard.

thats why Black celebs acting like they give a damn about us is hilarious because activist work can be done 24/7 but i guess theres not enough cameras around for that

Dummy, coon, whatever word you want to use. Kushner is Trump's son. That makes Ice Coon scheming with Trump by association. Anyway, who cares? Why are ya'll so upset for your boy being called a name?

ice cube isnt a coon. yall stay using that word in the wrong context. YOURE a coon for voting for a segregationist. thats the definition of a coon

Awww....are your feelings hurt too?

Still rocking that 'AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted' t-shirt from 1990?

1610065219236.png

At this point all you and your ilk are doing is expressing your feelings and crying for your boy Ice Coon.

I'm hitting with hard facts about his failed moves, claiming he is trying to help BA.

Anyway, let's move on from him.

Focus on this:

1610065283259.png

Back