Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

You're a wholesale clown

You chose an anti black politician over a cultural pioneer

Washed oldhead Niggas like you think being in lockstep with democrats against Republicans = standing up for the black race. Wrong.

Pawns like you pretend white supremacy is only on the side we saw storming the capitol and not on the left also. Wrong.

Most of ABW voted biden over trump to get rid of trump and they don't give a fuck about him...But you do seem to really have your pompoms out and you'll throw ice cube under the bus to show loyalty to a 78 year old white man

Let that seep

Correct you are.

I am currently picking Biden over Ice Coon. Ice Coon has been in bed with #45 and the Zionists.

I am sipping on a purp-laced margarita that is sprinkled with the salt from your dried up tears.

Let that sink in.

AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-small.gif

I would not do business with certain people. Ice Coon could have declined meeting with Kushner and went to the CBC. He did not.

Yeah, you’re missing the point.

The contract for black America was specifically intended to put the presidential candidates on notice to let them know that if they want the black vote, they gotta address black issues.

Ice Cube don’t care who the president is.

The Biden campaign said they would discuss Ice Cube’s plan AFTER the election.

The Trump campaign agreed to discuss his plan right away.

So, Ice Cube agreed to meet with Kushner. Why would he decline?

There was a presidential campaign going on... That was the whole point.

Not really sure why you think the CBC has more pull than the president.

I truly believe Ice Cube did this with the best intentions at heart.

He did this for black people.

My biggest issue was you putting him in the same category as those other clowns.

Ice Cube and Lil Pump ain’t even from the same planet.

So, for you to imply that they’re somehow two of a kind is just disingenuous, bruh.

You know better.

Lil Wayne and Kanye West both support #45 and have no problem aligning themselves with him.

The contract for black America is aimed at whoever occupies the White House in 2021.

Cube has never said he supports #45 OR Biden.

Correct you are.

I am currently picking Biden over Ice Cube
tenor.gif

Yeah, you’re missing the point.

The contract for black America was specifically intended to put the presidential candidates on notice to let them know that if they want the black vote, they gotta address black issues.

Ice Cube don’t care who the president is.

The Biden campaign said they would discuss Ice Cube’s plan AFTER the election.

The Trump campaign agreed to discuss his plan right away.

So, Ice Cube agreed to meet with Kushner. Why would he decline?

There was a presidential campaign going on... That was the whole point.

Not really sure why you think the CBC has more pull than the president.

I truly believe Ice Cube did this with the best intentions at heart.

He did this for black people.

My biggest issue was you putting him in the same category as those other clowns.

Ice Cube and Lil Pump ain’t even from the same planet.

So, for you to imply that they’re somehow two of a kind is just disingenuous, bruh.

You know better.

Lil Wayne and Kanye West both support #45 and have no problem aligning themselves with him.

The contract for black America is aimed at whoever occupies the White House in 2021.

Cube has never said he supports #45 OR Biden.

What you truly believe and what actually transpired does not match up. You don't know what that fool's motivation was.

Trump had three years to get right with Black America. He waits until election season to use us as a voting point? Ray Charles could have called that. Yet ya'll mad your boy Ice Coon getting called out.

That's why the fallout against him was so fierce. No one is above criticism.

Ya'll too in love with that dude.

What you truly believe and what actually transpired does not match up. You don't know what that fool's motivation was.

Trump had three years to get right with Black America. He waits until election season to use us as a voting point? Ray Charles could have called that. Yet ya'll mad your boy Ice Coon getting called out.

That's why the fallout against him was so fierce. No one is above criticism.

Ya'll too in love with that dude.

Not mad.

I’m actually not a huge Cube fan.

My younger brother was, though, back in the day.

He kinda reminded me of Cube a little bit.

But, that’s neither here nor there.

You keep missing the point.

And now, I’m starting to think it’s intentional, sooooooo....

I’ll end this debate and wish you a fond farewell.

Because if you really think Cube was on tv telling people to vote for #45...

And if you really think Cube and Lil Pump are the same, then there ain’t nothin’ more to be said.

Peace.

See ya in The Candy Shop, homie.

not yall beefing over ice cube or biden. neither have done anything significant FOR Black ppl, one did something significant TO Black ppl, and thats crime bill Joe

i agree that ice cube didnt side with 45 when he tried to come up with a plan of action for Black americans but to go to Kushner and expect to be heard is fucking crazy, thus making ice cube a stonecold dummy.

Plus if he really cared about the plight of Black ppl he could start right in his own backyard.

thats why Black celebs acting like they give a damn about us is hilarious because activist work can be done 24/7 but i guess theres not enough cameras around for that

not yall beefing over ice cube or biden. neither have done anything significant FOR Black ppl, one did something significant TO Black ppl, and thats crime bill Joe

i agree that ice cube didnt side with 45 when he tried to come up with a plan of action for Black americans but to go to Kushner and expect to be heard is fucking crazy, thus making ice cube a stonecold dummy.

Plus if he really cared about the plight of Black ppl he could start right in his own backyard.

thats why Black celebs acting like they give a damn about us is hilarious because activist work can be done 24/7 but i guess theres not enough cameras around for that
Speaking of which where are we w this?

6434ED4A-B1DE-44A2-BADF-72C76A02F298.png

Back