Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Trump has definitely lay the blueprint , the next Republican person is going to be a lot younger with more charisma and articulate in his speeches and the United States government will be in the palm of his hand. Just picture a JFk or an Obama but instead in Republican form.
Y'all keep forgetting republicans hated this dude and stuck by him reluctantly bc they had no choice.

With that said republicans are incapable of speaking to demographics other than the traditional conservative middle aged white guy.

They're weaker after this UNLESS Dems go the pro bipartisan route for anyone willing to turn on Trump.

Some of ya'll need to stop believing in these 'actors' and 'rappers' and 'entertainers' and do some research on your own.

Anyway, let's move on.

Dude, you can call me whatever you want. It's a free-speech country. I like the variety of labels I can be.

But you capping for a fool who doesn't even know you exist is crazy.

Anyway, do you want to make a list of what Ice Coon has done for black people while I counter with what Biden has done?

I guarantee you will fail.

You already know you don't want this smoke.

Your ABW bucks ain't enough to save you the embarrassment.

Maybe you can beg for someone to ban me for a day?

'Who's The Mack?'
Bruh let it go lol yea Cube looked bad. But he hasn’t set black people back he was not shucking and jivin he just rapper who stepped into a lane he ain’t know about. He didn’t convince black folks to vote for Trump he didn’t make California Red. In the grand scheme of things what he did has no impact.

Bruh let it go lol yea Cube looked bad. But he hasn’t set black people back he was not shucking and jivin he just rapper who stepped into a lane he ain’t know about. He didn’t convince black folks to vote for Trump he didn’t make California Red. In the grand scheme of things what he did has no impact.

Bruh, I just made a comment and Ice Coon's goons came out the woodworks. Fortunately, I keep a flamethrower with me to melt 'snowflakes'. Anyway, I've moved on. Peace!

Y'all keep forgetting republicans hated this dude and stuck by him reluctantly bc they had no choice.

With that said republicans are incapable of speaking to demographics other than the traditional conservative middle aged white guy.

They're weaker after this UNLESS Dems go the pro bipartisan route for anyone willing to turn on Trump.
Exactly it’s over unless the voter suppression goes super Saiyan or niggas get complacent ...it’s ball game

Mfers said all men are created equal. But at the same time they wrote that, only white men that were property owners were allowed to vote and run the govt. Not even all white people.

So this country was never meant to be what it is now.

For example. We told this lie that America was built based on religious freedom. But thats not true. America was founded on protestants being allowed to worship freely from the church of england. It was never about all religions being free.

This goes on and on.

America being this beacon of freedom was always a lie.

This country was always built by rich white men, for rich white men.

And now that its genuinely changing these white people are like oh shit this isnt the america I signed up for.

So now those mfers are revolting.
And that's why racism is the biggest fleece ever pulled on poor ol whites n most of em too dumb to see it

My $0.02 on Ice Cube.

He didn't know who was going to win. There was a 50% of Trump winning and a 50% of Biden winning. It makes perfect sense to reach out to both parties and see if you can get them to commit to anything on video. Yeah Trump didn't do much for the Black community but he was in office when Cube met with him. I think a bigger mistake was that Cube should have tried to meet with him earlier rather than waiting until the end of his term.

I have no problems with an athlete or entertainer using his status to deal with politicians. Because let's face it, they have the star power to get through the door and shake the president's hand which is something that you nor I have the power to do.

Back