Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

There is one thing I am glad about. I'm glad none of the anti-maga/rePugnican/Frump groups went out there to confront the insurrectionists.

Doing so would given that orange muthafucca and his supporters a someone else to blame. The whole world got to see them act an azzz by themselves.

HA!! Pussy bitch. Trump tucked his tail like a fat greasy hoe. Bitch boy. What happened to fighting for America, stop the steal.

I thought trump always doubled down....smh not this time.

I was hoping/expected him to come out swinging today.

Talking bout how "scary pence is a coward traitor, nervous nancy cant stop me. Cryin chuck, shifty shift, crooked hillary, barack HUSSEIN obama, sleepy joe are all liars, haters and losers. I promised a peacefull transition of power late last nite. But after big tech tried to silence me, i dont kno anymore...anything is possible. I might be president for the next 8 years, stay tuned!"....

Talk all that big shit you been talkin, but no smh foh. Dont stop now.

Not sure if anyone posted this but divesters keep taking Ls

giphy.gif

There is one thing I am glad about. I'm glad none of the anti-maga/rePugnican/Frump groups went out there to confront the insurrectionists.

Doing so would given that orange muthafucca and his supporters a someone else to blame. The whole world got to see them act an azzz by themselves.

Not sure what these guys were doing out there.

1610068837061.png

Back