Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Come on son, you don't actually believe that. He's a cop, but he's still a black man. If he started shooting all those white people, somehow someway he would have been made out to be the villain in all this.

No, he'd be a hero if he shot those protesters because that's his job.

He's only a "turncoat" to dickriding democrat loyaltists

If YOU were actually black first you wouldn't feel betrayed at all... but you're not.. so you do

Your inherent loyalty to a fucking political party has you comfortably disrespecting your own. That's the definition of a coon ass nigga, yes?

Let me ask you something

Who has done more for black people

Ice cube or Joe biden?

Punk, you have no idea who I am other than someone who is calling out your 'boy' Ice Coon. Anyone, and I mean anyone, who has uttered an ounce of support for #45 and his goons will be called out. That includes you and Ice Coon and all the other naive, brain-washed cronies who fell in love with the utterances of the Republicans.

This is all your fault for making excuses for that dude. You all enabled his boldness.

Ya'll gon' eat this beef.

Last edited:
No, he'd be a hero if he shot those protesters because that's his job.

Stop living in your fantasy world and come back to Earth. Killing a civilians isn't a code cop's job. That's why it's so fucked up when they do it to us whether or not a crime is being committed. On to of that he would be a Black man killing a bunch of white assholes. Regardless of what people in here think, that wouldn't be treated as heroic by the masses. He'd be in jail just like the kid that defended himself against that racist.

Punk, you have no idea who I am other than someone who is calling out your 'boy' Ice Coon. Anyone, and I mean anyone, who has uttered an ounce of support for #45 and his goons will be called out. That includes you and Ice Coon and all the other naive, brain-washed cronies who fell in love with the utterances of the Republicans.

This is all your fault for making excuses for that dude. You all enabled his boldness.

Ya'll gone eat this beef.
You're clearly on the spectrum

Cube didnt support trump

How many different people have said that to you already?

You're on an island idiot

Anyway, i asked you who has done more for black people cube or biden?

I need an answer

You're clearly on the spectrum

Cube didnt support trump

How many different people have said that to you already?

You're on an island idiot

Anyway, i asked you who has done more for black people cube or biden?

I need an answer

As a person in politics who was involved in the passage of legislation, and part of Barack's historic cabinet, Biden is the obvious answer.

Tell me, oh great one, what has Ice Coon done in comparison?

By the way, capping for Ice Coon isn't going to get you cool points, nor a free ticket to his next movie or an autographed copy of his latest CD.

You've ran up on me before and got smacked down. Didn't learn your lesson, huh?

I can do this all day. Counter-punching like FMJ.

As a person in politics who was involved in the passage of legislation, and part of Barack's historic cabinet, Biden is the obvious answer.

Tell me, oh great one, what has Ice Coon done in comparison?

By the way, capping for Ice Coon isn't going to get you cool points, nor a free ticket to his next movie or an autographed copy of his latest CD.

You've ran up on me before and got smacked down. Didn't learn your lesson, huh?

I can do this all day. Counter-punching like FMJ.
Ok that's all i needed to know

We see who the coon is....

One abw nigga choses biden over ice cube

Another chooses killer Kyle Rittenhouse over Kaepernick...

:Will:

I can't call it @5th Letter

Dude, you can call me whatever you want. It's a free-speech country. I like the variety of labels I can be.

But you capping for a fool who doesn't even know you exist is crazy.

Anyway, do you want to make a list of what Ice Coon has done for black people while I counter with what Biden has done?

I guarantee you will fail.

You already know you don't want this smoke.

Your ABW bucks ain't enough to save you the embarrassment.

Maybe you can beg for someone to ban me for a day?

'Who's The Mack?'

Dude, you can call me whatever you want. It's a free-speech country. I like the variety of labels I can be.

But you capping for a fool who doesn't even know you exist is crazy.

Anyway, do you want to make a list of what Ice Coon has done for black people while I counter with what Biden has done?

I guarantee you will fail.

You already know you don't want this smoke.

Your ABW bucks ain't enough to save you the embarrassment.

Maybe you can beg for someone to ban me for a day?

'Who's The Mack?'
You're a wholesale clown

You chose an anti black politician over a cultural pioneer

Washed oldhead Niggas like you think being in lockstep with democrats against Republicans = standing up for the black race. Wrong.

Pawns like you pretend white supremacy is only on the side we saw storming the capitol and not on the left also. Wrong.

Most of ABW voted biden over trump to get rid of trump and they don't give a fuck about him...But you do seem to really have your pompoms out and you'll throw ice cube under the bus to show loyalty to a 78 year old white man

Let that seep

Back