Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

That police officer/security guard is a coward and should be fired immediately.

His job is to shoot anybody that isn't supposed to be in the building. Nobody would have had a problem if he pulled out his gun and started shooting the people that broke the door down. Instead he let them in and destroy the building, ransacked Nancy Pelosi's office and made a fool of the entire government.

We all understand. America is corrupt. The values aren’t but the folks in charge mostly are.

And I say that to say this. If you love Trump you don’t love America. You love a dictatorship
But hate for biden and told to not vote for biden also is apart if the problem when you see who is OK with how things are.
Biden ain't perfect but this is OK?

Last edited:
I don't have to respect that fool. What has he done for me besides make one of the GOAT films in 'Friday'?

Anyway, he is a turncoat and so are you if you feed into his diatribe.
He's only a "turncoat" to dickriding democrat loyaltists

If YOU were actually black first you wouldn't feel betrayed at all... but you're not.. so you do

Your inherent loyalty to a fucking political party has you comfortably disrespecting your own. That's the definition of a coon ass nigga, yes?

Let me ask you something

Who has done more for black people

Ice cube or Joe biden?

And its funny to act like Trump changed these mfers.

This aint a what came first, the chicken or the egg question.

In this case we know what came first. These racist mfers came first, and Trump capatilized on them and gave them a voice.

And when Trump is gone, these racists will remain and wait for their next leader. And their next leader would be a competent version of Trump.

It's probably more accurate to say they changed Trump. He used to be a Democrat. He didn't become all super right wing until he realized that base could make him successful.

Back