Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

I didn't even know there was a separate thread of this fuckery. We were all just posting in the POTUS Election thread. Hold on.

Today’s word of the day: Treason

noun:
the offense of acting to overthrow one’s government or to harm or kill its sovereign.

a violation of allegiance to one’s sovereign or to one’s state.

the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you support the MAGA coalition of mammals, you are NOT allowed to tell me that the actions of yesterday was anything OTHER than TREASON.

All Senators and Representatives of Congress that have egged this on with claims of voter fraud need to be EXPELLED from Congress, starting with Raphael Cruz.

Donald John Trump (yes, I am THIS serious to invoke his full government name) should be impeached TODAY, then removed, THEN charged with the crime of treason on January 21st, 2021, when he no longer has immunity....along with the HUNDREDS of crimes he’s committed during his time in office. His empire needs to be liquidated to pay back the American people for all the taxpayer money he has flat-out misappropriated over the last four years.

Any non-Congressional human that stepped foot inside that building yesterday must ALSO be charged with treason.

Every Congressperson that holds a title should no longer hold leadership in this Congress. Re-votes are needed for Speaker of the House, Senate Minority and Majority, as well as Minority and Majority WHIPs. Their squabbling over the last few months contributed to this as well.

Finally, the Capitol police force should be FULLY defunded, pending a full federal investigation about their mishandling of their duties. Funds will be re-allocated based on remaining officers fit to serve the people of the US Congress.

These proceedings are only the beginning to how to fix the pitch-black stain made on this country yesterday.

Last edited:
You still say POC instead of BLACK in 2021 but ice cube is a coon?

:smh:

Nah ima chill lol

I see you still defending your boy Ice Coon. Go ahead. Dispute what is a fact. That punk was with them (Republicans) for his CWBA. He spoke at the ZOA gala in December.

Where is that 'Platinum Plan' now? Trump even turned on his own VP. Ice Coon was a fool who got used for votes, and you are still drinking the Kool-Aid.

But anyway, today is a better day and yesterday was a good day.

The world got to see the crazies on display and the double standards in FHD.

Today’s word of the day: Treason

noun:
the offense of acting to overthrow one’s government or to harm or kill its sovereign.

a violation of allegiance to one’s sovereign or to one’s state.

the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you support the MAGA coalition of mammals, you are NOT allowed to tell me that the actions of yesterday was anything OTHER than TREASON.

All Senators and Representatives of Congress that have egged this on with claims of voter fraud need to be EXPELLED from Congress, starting with Raphael Cruz.

Donald John Trump (yes, I am THIS serious to invoke his full government name) should be impeached TODAY, then removed, THEN charged with the crime of treason on January 21st, 2021, when he no longer has immunity....along with the HUNDREDS of crimes he’s committed during his time in office. His empire needs to be liquidated to pay back the American people for all the taxpayer money he has flat-out misappropriated over the last four years.

Any non-Congressional human that stepped foot inside that building yesterday must ALSO be charged with treason.

Every Congressperson that holds a title should no longer hold leadership in this Congress. Re-votes are needed for Speaker of the House, Senate Minority and Majority, as well as Minority and Majority WHIPs. Their squabbling over the last few months contributed to this as well.

Finally, the DC police force should be FULLY defunded, pending a full federal investigation about their mishandling of their duties. Funds will be re-allocated based on remaining officers fit to serve the people of the District of Columbia.

These proceedings are only the beginning to how to fix the pitch-black stain made on this country yesterday.

Word! And that goes for anyone who defended anyone who stood with #45, including some of the posters on this site, Lil Coon, Ice Coon, 50-Coon, Lil Pump Coon, Kanye Coon, and any others.

I remember every one of you in the other thread propping up #45 like he was really going to give 500B to 'Black America'.

Ya'll gonna eat this beef.

I see you still defending your boy Ice Coon. Go ahead. Dispute what is a fact. That punk was with them (Republicans) for his CWBA. He spoke at the ZOA gala in December.

Where is that 'Platinum Plan' now? Trump even turned on his own VP. Ice Coon was a fool who got used for votes, and you are still drinking the Kool-Aid.

But anyway, today is a better day and yesterday was a good day.

The world got to see the crazies on display and the double standards in FHD.
Titangraph unnecessary

You're wrong and loud about ice cube, period

His intentions were good and pro black

Nobody else on ABW disrespects him like you do

Nobody feels betrayed but you

Lastly, if you have more smoke for a legendary pro black pioneer than you do for anti black Biden and Kamala you are the coon nigga

Not him. You.

Back