Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

To be fair, half those IDs may have come from the facial recognition software that consistently fucks up when looking at black people. There's a good chance that half those IDs aren't even right. And by being be fair, I really mean unfair, cause that's how it always is.

Word! And that goes for anyone who defended anyone who stood with #45, including some of the posters on this site, Lil Coon, Ice Coon, 50-Coon, Lil Pump Coon, Kanye Coon, and any others.

I remember every one of you in the other thread propping up #45 like he was really going to give 500B to 'Black America'.

Ya'll gonna eat this beef.
Ice Cube created a contract for black America.

Kushner reached out to him to discuss the plan and see what it entailed.

Ice Cube never stood with #45.

It would be the same if YOU created an ONLYFANS/MEGA plan...

A plan that allows people to view pics and vids of the baddest internet thots for free...

No links, no codes, etc...

Let’s say Kushner wanted to speak to you about possibly making that a reality.

Does that make you a “coon” for explaining your plan to Kushner and letting him know exactly what your goals are and what is acceptable and what is unacceptable?

Does that mean you are “standing with #45”?

C’mon, bruh.

I get it... You don’t like Ice Cube, but let’s be fair..

Ice Cube and Kanye West are NOT the same.

Cut it out.

Last edited:
That critical moment in the conversation has arrived.

tenor.gif

We all understand. America is corrupt. The values aren’t but the folks in charge mostly are.

And I say that to say this. If you love Trump you don’t love America. You love a dictatorship

For alot of white folk this aint the america they signed up for.

Mfers said all men are created equal. But at the same time they wrote that, only white men that were property owners were allowed to vote and run the govt. Not even all white people.

So this country was never meant to be what it is now.

For example. We told this lie that America was built based on religious freedom. But thats not true. America was founded on protestants being allowed to worship freely from the church of england. It was never about all religions being free.

This goes on and on.

America being this beacon of freedom was always a lie.

This country was always built by rich white men, for rich white men.

And now that its genuinely changing these white people are like oh shit this isnt the america I signed up for.

So now those mfers are revolting.

Ice Cube created a contract for black America.

Kushner reached out to him to discuss the plan and see what it entailed.

Ice Cube never stood with #45.

It would be the same if you created a MEGA plan...

A plan to that allows people to view pics and vids of the baddest internet thots for free...

No links, no codes, etc...

Let’s say Kushner wanted to speak to you about possibly making that a reality.

Does that make you a “coon” for explaining your plan to Kushner and letting him know exactly what your goals are and what is acceptable and what is unacceptable?

Does that mean you are “standing with #45”?

C’mon, bruh.

I get it... You don’t like Ice Cube, but let’s be fair..

Ice Cube and Kanye West are NOT the same.

Cut it out.

Bruh, I grew up on Ice Coon. Still rock 'Jackin' For Beats' from time to time. 'Ghetto Bird'. 'Steady Mobbin'. Da Lynch Mob. To accept that dude has switched is a hard reality. How do you explain him speaking at the ZOA event?

Ya'll capping for a dude who aligned himself with the very dude who is ultimately responsible for the madness at the Capitol.

That is what I am calling out. Guilt by association. Your example isn't an equal comparison. I would not do business with certain people. Ice Coon could have declined meeting with Kushner and went to the CBC. He did not. Don't underestimate clout-chasers.

Anyway, let's keep playing the violin while the big-boned lady sings.

As Malcolm X said, 'chickens coming home to roost'.

And its funny to act like Trump changed these mfers.

This aint a what came first, the chicken or the egg question.

In this case we know what came first. These racist mfers came first, and Trump capatilized on them and gave them a voice.

And when Trump is gone, these racists will remain and wait for their next leader. And their next leader would be a competent version of Trump.

Bruh, I grew up on Ice Coon. Still rock 'Jackin' For Beats' from time to time. 'Ghetto Bird'. 'Steady Mobbin'. Da Lynch Mob. To accept that dude has switched is a hard reality. How do you explain him speaking at the ZOA event?

Ya'll capping for a dude who aligned himself with the very dude who is ultimately responsible for the madness at the Capitol.

That is what I am calling out. Guilt by association. Your example isn't an equal comparison. I would not do business with certain people. Ice Coon could have declined meeting with Kushner and went to the CBC. He did not. Don't underestimate clout-chasers.

Anyway, let's keep playing the violin while the big-boned lady sings.

As Malcolm X said, 'chickens coming home to roost'.

Cube was guilty of outsmarting himself and getting caught being super naive. He should get criticised for that but nothing more.

His heart was in the right place, but he tried to jump into a political game with no experience and got out maneuvered something vicious.

And its funny to act like Trump changed these mfers.

This aint a what came first, the chicken or the egg question.

In this case we know what came first. These racist mfers came first, and Trump capatilized on them and gave them a voice.

And when Trump is gone, these racists will remain and wait for their next leader. And their next leader would be a competent version of Trump.

Yep. That's the crazy part. Dude enabled all of this. Emboldened them to come out the closets.

Where are all the 'rappers' and their MAGA hats?

50-Coon?

Last edited:
Back