Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Reason Rhapsody Hasn't Blown Up Is Because Of Bird Brain Broads

I think it's weird that K Dot, Drake and J Cole are the most prevalent male rappers but in this ages of feminism and anti sexism, Nikki and Cardi are the biggest female artists. Doesn't make much sense to me at all
Makes perfect sense...
Feminism is used when it's beneficial.

In regards to the the thread topic: unless youre a once in a lifetime type artist like missy, niggas gotta wanna fuck you and chicks gotta wanna be you and look like you.

Rhapsody will never be a superstar cuz she doesn't check off those 2 boxes.

I wanna see someone break down The Misdemeanor Effect. How does she manage to be GOAT femcee without trying to satisfy those two things?

That's just a dumb comment. I'm from the south, born and raised but sometimes I don't want to hear trap music on some days. I might be in the mood for some conscious music. I might go from listening to some Gwop to Mos Def in a span of 10 minutes, from Jeezy to Black Thought to Sauce Walka. My ear is diverse af. Anyone that don't have balance and boxed themselves to listen to one style of music all day, everyday are not open minded. That lame chick is going to be 70 still listening to trap music all day everyday smh

Listen to this shit....and tell me u don’t feel this...the reason why she ain’t popping is cuz our values are fucked up and the dumb is intrigued by the drums

Rap sody a top 5 rapper of this generation not female but rapper overall

Nosign.

Royce, Kendrick, Drake, Vic, Vince, Mick, Joyner, and Dave have all dropped projects as good or better.

Top 10 you might have a case. The competition is too stiff to call her top 5

Back