Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Reason Rhapsody Hasn't Blown Up Is Because Of Bird Brain Broads

I actually went to see her perform like 3-4 years ago with 9th as her DJ... She a real one and got skillz

But truth be told even on HipHop forums such as this, put up a thread of an album of hers and watch that shit flop like a muthafucka

Last edited:
I actually went to see her perform like 3-4 years ago with 9th as her DJ... She a real one and got skillz

But truth be told even on HipHop forums such as this, put up a thread of an album of hers and watch that shit flip like a muthafucka

I wanna say there was a thread on her a while back and it went a few/several pages.

I wanna say it was when she dropped "Laila's Wisdom".

Women wanna hear who they relate to or wanna emulate. That usually being something that doesn't have to do with talent and skill, per say. But more of what they wanna be able to do or look like. That don't make them birds, that make them women.

That's just a dumb comment. I'm from the south, born and raised but sometimes I don't want to hear trap music on some days. I might be in the mood for some conscious music. I might go from listening to some Gwop to Mos Def in a span of 10 minutes, from Jeezy to Black Thought to Sauce Walka. My ear is diverse af. Anyone that don't have balance and boxed themselves to listen to one style of music all day, everyday are not open minded. That lame chick is going to be 70 still listening to trap music all day everyday smh

she wont, she's just young

I didnt wanna hear nothing but hard shit as close as 6-7 years ago.....straight gangsta music I didnt care about a positive message or mind opening bars

it wasnt until my life changed and didnt align with all that shit anymore that I realized I HAD to ingest something different if I wanted to grow

she's far from that point, but it'll hit.....right around the same time "there aint no good men out here" starts

I just hit play for the first time on the rapsody chick

she's nice and its not even awkward like im listening to lady rap

gotta put her in rotation......may have to hip my daughter to it

It's like, women gotta respect ya package before they respect ya talent, and men gotta respect ya talent before they respect ya package. She don't gotta change, but she has to add some overt feminine presence to her package.

It's like, women gotta respect ya package before they respect ya talent, and men gotta respect ya talent before they respect ya package. She don't gotta change, but she has to add some overt feminine presence to her package.

Like expose her flesh, spit some explicit sexual content and other shock content huh?

You listen to her music at all?

She has a dyke presence about her and that don’t usual appeal to large audiences for the most part, Young MA wasn’t able to sustain her momentum either but at least Rapsody looks better but still.

Like expose her flesh, spit some explicit sexual content and other shock content huh?

You listen to her music at all?
nah, like make an anthem specifically targeted at the type of woman she is and the type of women that listen to her music. With a female artist on the hook who as a persona of seemlingly submissive. Like a Kilani

Women wanna hear who they relate to or wanna emulate. That usually being something that doesn't have to do with talent and skill, per say. But more of what they wanna be able to do or look like. That don't make them birds, that make them women.

This post looks so backhanded brah lol

This post looks so backhanded brah lol
I ain't program society bruh...girls were given barbies and dolls that had no discernible talents other than being cute and having accessories. Boys were given GI Joe's and Transformers, each one did a specific thing and had a specific talent. Now some people for whatever reasons aren't programmed as heavily as most. Those people are leaders, and women who listen to chicks like Rhapsody, are those women. I mean, it look back handed cause its straightforward.

Maybe this generation, 'cause mad 40-something year old broads can quote Tribe, De La, or Common joints like these new bird brained hoes quote Cardi.

Well wasnt that the majority of popular music until gangster rap blew up? Kids born in late 80s heard bitches aint shit blow up and there it goes.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mckmdhpFPa1r5t3meo6_250.gif

Back