soooo yea

"from the director of Iron Man 3"

features Olivia Munn as a lead

yea...checking for this on Terrarium

First off, the first is a classic. I'm guess this is another "reboot", leaving the original behind. SMH, shit like this is why I stopped fucking with comics.

With the "empowering women" shit going on these days, they should of went with the Japanese chick and her story. Or the one with the pirate... I think it was a pirate, where the predator gets the flintlock.

Anyway,this looks generic. I'll pass.

Fox always fucking something up

What happened to adreien Brody? Also predator movies don't work outside of a jungle setting. The only one I liked in an urban setting was AVP Requiem. Predator to was at least entertaining. This one looks too brightly lit. It looks resident evil apocalypse level sack.

Reactions: Sion
The first one was dope. I liked Predators too. I wish the AvP movies were better. I don't know. I like Predator as a franchise, but they can't seem to do right by it. I wonder what happens to franchises like this and Alien when Disney buys Fox. They aren't going to do anything with the R rated shit I bet.

that looks like one of those movies they showed the preview to on a tape you got from blockbuster...
volume all loud and shit.

What happened to adreien Brody? Also predator movies don't work outside of a jungle setting. The only one I liked in an urban setting was AVP Requiem. Predator to was at least entertaining. This one looks too brightly lit. It looks resident evil apocalypse level sack.

i remember the second AVP movie being dark as fuck

they just can’t get right

I liked most of the Predator movies and even AVP even though they're kind of all over the place. I thought Predator 2 was cool til that fight at the end. Danny Glover old ass isn't out here moppin up aliens man

I've been a fan of Shane Black's work since my childhood (Lethal Weapon is a top 10 movie to me) but this shit looks like a sequel to AvP: R.

Reactions: Lord Nemesis
The first one was dope. I liked Predators too. I wish the AvP movies were better. I don't know. I like Predator as a franchise, but they can't seem to do right by it. I wonder what happens to franchises like this and Alien when Disney buys Fox. They aren't going to do anything with the R rated shit I bet.

If Comcast beats Disney these franchises will definitely continue.