I had to tap out when the PS3 level CGI started to become rampant. But it wasn't before I found out the big predator traveled light years through the Galaxy just to steal autism.

Last edited:
This shit was horrible.did the people behind this know they were making a bad movie? I never thought I would ever see a bad predatormovie in my lifetime.

*shrugs* I thought it was ok. It wasn't worth going to the theatre to see or anything like that, but had it been a Netflix movie, I would't have complained.

*shrugs* I thought it was ok. It wasn't worth going to the theatre to see or anything like that, but had it been a Netflix movie, I would't have complained.

That shit was not okay. That movie was 1 and1/2 stars out of five. Every predator movie is watchable besides this. I can't even believe this is in the same canon or universe. Predators was way better than this. How could they screw up like this?!?. Even the latest alien movie with Danny McBride was better. This shit was annoyingly rediculous. Its silly like that old god zilla on monster island movie when he was teaching his son to breath fire but he could only make smoke rings silly.

It was ok. Predator 2 still the best sequel word to King Willie. But there still hasn't been an outright terrible Predator movie unlike Alien.
You're kidding right? You're being sarcastic right? Nothing is as bad as this stinkbomb you should know better dontmyou work in the film industry?

That shit was not okay. That movie was 1 and1/2 stars out of five. Every predator movie is watchable besides this. I can't even believe this is in the same canon or universe. Predators was way better than this. How could they screw up like this?!?. Even the latest alien movie with Danny McBride was better. This shit was annoyingly rediculous. Its silly like that old god zilla on monster island movie when he was teaching his son to breath fire but he could only make smoke rings silly.

You're kidding right? You're being sarcastic right? Nothing is as bad as this stinkbomb you should know better dontmyou work in the film industry?

*shrugs again* I stand by what I said. It was ok. I will say my expectations were extremely low going into watching it and I watched on a flight from DC to LA, so those factors may contribute to my tolerance for it. I legitimately liked Predators though. I thought that was a good movie.

Rofl so disrespectful. I got to watch this just for the laughs

This movie was hot ass butter poured over shitcorn and washed down with a cold pissaide. WTF were they thinking? So humans turn into Predators now? People actuslly paid to see this trash? All yall who hated on Predators owe that movie an apology. Seeing Olivia Munn actually being naked wouldn't make this movie slightly enjoyable. I give this movie -100 thumbs down.
:clawd2:

Shout out to the OG

tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo1_250.gif
tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo8_250.gif

tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo2_250.gif
tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo9_250.gif

tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo5_250.gif
tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo4_250.gif
tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo6_250.gif

tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo7_250.gif
tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo10_250.gif

an infamous why did you bump this thread? Got me relieving bad memories and ptsd from this cinematic asswater of a movie. I rate this movie 5 bowls of doo-doo grits. Thats an equivalent of 5 doo-doo grits smilies