Welcome To aBlackWeb

Me and my son went and checked it out yesterday. I enjoyed it. It gave me what I was expecting. The "Hunter" was brutal. They tried to hard with the dialogue a lot. But certain back and forths were hilarious("Eat your pussy"). Traeger and Casey were both hilarious to me. Then end had me hoping for more movies to come but the way it's performing in the box office, this might be the last Predator movie we get for a while.

no spoilers all we need to know if it was good or not.
If you liked Predators with Adrien Brody, then you will like it. If you didn't and aren't a fan of the series then you won't. It isn't some narrative driven masterpiece or nothing like that, it's just an action movie (comedy elements) about aliens

If you liked Predators with Adrien Brody, then you will like it. If you didn't and aren't a fan of the series then you won't. It isn't some narrative driven masterpiece or nothing like that, it's just an action movie (comedy elements) about aliens
I'm confused. Predators was not comedic. I liked Predators but this one has comedy as you described it.

Last edited:
I'm confused. Predators was not comedic. I liked Predators but this one has comedy as you described it.
Right so just add comedy to predators and it's almost the same movie. Substitute group of random killers for military (also random killers lol)

Back