Welcome To aBlackWeb

soooo yea

"from the director of Iron Man 3"

features Olivia Munn as a lead

yea...checking for this on Terrarium

First off, the first is a classic. I'm guess this is another "reboot", leaving the original behind. SMH, shit like this is why I stopped fucking with comics.

With the "empowering women" shit going on these days, they should of went with the Japanese chick and her story. Or the one with the pirate... I think it was a pirate, where the predator gets the flintlock.

Anyway,this looks generic. I'll pass.

What happened to adreien Brody? Also predator movies don't work outside of a jungle setting. The only one I liked in an urban setting was AVP Requiem. Predator to was at least entertaining. This one looks too brightly lit. It looks resident evil apocalypse level sack.

The first one was dope. I liked Predators too. I wish the AvP movies were better. I don't know. I like Predator as a franchise, but they can't seem to do right by it. I wonder what happens to franchises like this and Alien when Disney buys Fox. They aren't going to do anything with the R rated shit I bet.

that looks like one of those movies they showed the preview to on a tape you got from blockbuster...
volume all loud and shit.

What happened to adreien Brody? Also predator movies don't work outside of a jungle setting. The only one I liked in an urban setting was AVP Requiem. Predator to was at least entertaining. This one looks too brightly lit. It looks resident evil apocalypse level sack.

i remember the second AVP movie being dark as fuck

they just can’t get right

I liked most of the Predator movies and even AVP even though they're kind of all over the place. I thought Predator 2 was cool til that fight at the end. Danny Glover old ass isn't out here moppin up aliens man

I've been a fan of Shane Black's work since my childhood (Lethal Weapon is a top 10 movie to me) but this shit looks like a sequel to AvP: R.

The first one was dope. I liked Predators too. I wish the AvP movies were better. I don't know. I like Predator as a franchise, but they can't seem to do right by it. I wonder what happens to franchises like this and Alien when Disney buys Fox. They aren't going to do anything with the R rated shit I bet.

If Comcast beats Disney these franchises will definitely continue.

Back