yeah this shit looks woat

Showed my son and hes hype for it.

So i will be there in theaters

I'll be going to see that opening weekend.

Reactions: GOAT
It looks gory as hell but I don't like is that the trailer is showing a lot of the good scenes. Is this a sequel to predators? I'll mos def check this out, especially since Keegan crazy ass gonna be in this.

It looks gory as hell but I don't like is that the trailer is showing a lot of the good scenes. Is this a sequel to predators? I'll mos def check this out, especially since Keegan crazy ass gonna be in this.

Yes it's a sequel. All the Predator movies except that stupid crossover series are actual sequels to the first. No reboots or any of that buzzword nonsense.

The trailer showed the whole movie. With that said the movie is good until the last 20min then it got retarded. Don't look for a long predator vs big predator fight YOU WILL be pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
My review

I saw The Predator, for fans it was a cool movie. As a fan of the series I liked it for what it was. Yo it got a clapping standing ovation LOLOLOLOL. Only like 3 movies I can say I been to that got a standing ovation (Black Panther, Star Wars episode 3, and the Avengers - Jeremiah shouldn't count tho cuz it's TIFF). Very funny, objectively I thought it was good for what it was. Definitely not a bad movie but you have to have seen the old predator movies or you not gonna like it or understand wtf they're saying. Movie follows the flow of movies like Sharknado and Machete, so if you like that kind of serious meets humor you're gonna think this was a classic. Predators by Robert Rodriguez with Adrien Brody is still the best Predator reboot by far. They should have continued from that film.
Pretty much minus the standing ovation

It def got lazy at the end which sucks cause they could have done something dope with the series