Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

How a nigga not see who shot at him?
But is firing at someone?

Why was he firing at anyone?

And that person just so happens to be tax?

How a nigga not see who shot at him?
But is firing at someone?

Why was he firing at anyone?

And that person just so happens to be tax?

Outside of any other disagreements we've had thus far, this is silly. It was a dark section of a backstage area of a rap show. In a scuffle, it's pretty easy a scenario in which he can't make out a niggas face enough to identify him but still be able to shoot back at him after taking the gun.

Outside of any other disagreements we've had thus far, this is silly. It was a dark section of a backstage area of a rap show. In a scuffle, it's pretty easy a scenario in which he can't make out a niggas face enough to identify him but still be able to shoot back at him after taking the gun.
There were other ppl there

Right...but why fire at a specific person?

What was it about THAT person?

Right...but why fire at a specific person?

What was it about THAT person?

I dunno what is being lost in translation here.

I'm chilling backstage. I see a I hear a nigga say 'Podcast beef on site, pussy nigga!'. I look up just in time to see a nigga lifting up a 9mm and busting off. Out to instinct, I grabbed the gun and we fall to the ground wrestling for it. I get hold of it finally. He scrambles to his feet and takes off. I let off 4 shots at him as he runs away. I have no idea what this nigga looks like. Other than that he was a black male of average height.

Not saying that's what happened at al. I don't fucking know. My point is that this the above is a very feasible scenario. We gotta at least agree on that, no?

Niggas is speaking on this letter like they seen it themselves lmao

only person that mentions this is a known lying ass nigga. If Tax says Troy is the shooter in the letter that’s clown/ rat shit but I for damn sure ain’t jumping to that conclusion off the word of a nigga who lies for sport.

trial starts soon we’ll see if and what is in the letter.

Niggas is speaking on this letter like they seen it themselves lmao

only person that mentions this is a known lying ass nigga. If Tax says Troy is the shooter in the letter that’s clown/ rat shit but I for damn sure ain’t jumping to that conclusion off the word of a nigga who lies for sport.

trial starts soon we’ll see if and what is in the letter.
What he lie about?

What he lie about?

So a nigga that for years been running around saying he’s a thoro street nigga gets into some shit, makes a record saying he’s taking the stand, has been doing press runs on open cases. His whole behavior after this shit is bozo shit IF you’re a street nigga which he said. Clearly he wasn’t what he said hence living a lie. Which makes duke a liar. Not that hard.

But I get it 5th you’re clearly Troy’s father. I’d turn the blind eye for my son as well lol

So a nigga that for years been running around saying he’s a thoro street nigga gets into some shit, makes a record saying he’s taking the stand, has been doing press runs on open cases. His whole behavior after this shit is bozo shit IF you’re a street nigga which he said. Clearly he wasn’t what he said hence living a lie. Which makes duke a liar. Not that hard.

But I get it 5th you’re clearly Troy’s father. I’d turn the blind eye for my son as well lol
Aight man. None of this is true but you got it.

Aight man. None of this is true but you got it.

All jokes aside, I'd be interested to know what parts of it aren't true.

'So a nigga that for years 1. been running around saying he’s a thoro street nigga gets into some shit, 2. makes a record saying he’s taking the stand, 3. has been doing press runs on open cases. 4. His whole behavior after this shit is bozo shit IF you’re a street nigga which he said. 5. Clearly he wasn’t what he said hence living a lie. Which makes duke a liar. Not that hard.'

I dunno the bolded points 1-5 can be disputed as something other than fact, no? Again, seriously. All jokes aside.

All jokes aside, I'd be interested to know what parts of it aren't true.

'So a nigga that for years 1. been running around saying he’s a thoro street nigga gets into some shit, 2. makes a record saying he’s taking the stand, 3. has been doing press runs on open cases. 4. His whole behavior after this shit is bozo shit IF you’re a street nigga which he said. 5. Clearly he wasn’t what he said hence living a lie. Which makes duke a liar. Not that hard.'

I dunno the bolded points 1-5 can be disputed as something other than fact, no? Again, seriously. All jokes aside.
I literally don’t have the energy to go back and forth about this no more. Maybe at another time I’ll revisit this.

Back