Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

I wouldn’t take the stand if I don’t have to but if they are making me under this specific circumstance then I’ll tell them what happened as it’s already shown on surveillance.

Not speaking on snitching or not.

A person never has to take the stand if they don't want to.

Even under a subpoena to appear you can still refuse and he be held in contempt. They will either fine you and let you go or hold you until the trial is over.

Not speaking on snitching or not.

A person never has to take the stand if they don't want to.

Even under a subpoena to appear you can still refuse and he be held in contempt. They will either fine you and let you go or hold you until the trial is over.
Ok gotcha.

I just listened to the last Brilliant Idiots podcast...That Mouse Jones dude a clown, why CTG back people like him and that Chick he had on a few weeks ago? At the level he's at how does he not see them as a liability?

I just listened to the last Brilliant Idiots podcast...That Mouse Jones dude a clown, why CTG back people like him and that Chick he had on a few weeks ago? At the level he's at how does he not see them as a liability?

I'ma keep it a buck and say that Mouse is REAL annoying and childish and simple when it comes to certain subjects. Shit made me wanna stop rocking with his shit more than once. But he's pretty on point with other stuff and has a different perspective than most cats with the same background.

Fucking with his shit is kinda a crapshoot. His mod with Mack and whoever the other niggas is is pretty dope though.

I'ma keep it a buck and say that Mouse is REAL annoying and childish and simple when it comes to certain subjects. Shit made me wanna stop rocking with his shit more than once. But he's pretty on point with other stuff and has a different perspective than most cats with the same background.

Fucking with his shit is kinda a crapshoot. His mod with Mack and whoever the other niggas is is pretty dope though.

I mean CTG is right, Mouse and Star Brim have that same energy as Tax, but thats kinda why Tax in the situation he in is it not? Don't get me wrong, the shit entertaining af, until it get real.

Back