Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Here come Arthur Ashe with the strawman argument.

It’s simple if I claim to be something and when shit hits the fan it’s all entertainment that makes me a liar. You can try all the mental gymnastics you want.

He claimed to be a street nigga off wax fuck a song lyric, nobody made duke do that shit. He did that. Elmo you don’t like Tax and carrying on as such.

Fuck Tax and Troy. This can be Jerome and Brandon from around the way it’s still the same.

Troy a real nigga to me even tho he dissed Nas before he Made it.

The way he spend time with his children made me follow him on instagram thats something i wish my father would do with me.

50cent spoke it aswell his biggest misstake was not in the rapgame it was his first born. He regret he didnt spend time with him. The hate for the son Mother was way too big. He learn it and now with his newest soon he spend alot of time with him.

I respect 50 for that aswell

Last edited:
If you willingly put yourself in tha streets you can definitely take tha stand and tell but you’ll be considered a snitch/rat...that’s just all it is to it...I think tha difference in Tekashi and other rappers...including Troy Ave and TI...is that he not only portrayed a goon/street nigga on tha mic...but he was out there wildin’ wit’ a notorious street gang (because it’s obvious they’ve been under investigation for a while now so they def known) where as other rappers seem to be on tha tip of “I’m an ex street nigga reporting on what’s still happening in tha streets”...

idk how many of yall have ever been a defendant in a criminal case

but the onus is on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt what they allege is true

you (as the defendant) don't not have to testify & aren't obligated to

I say all that to say, nobody made Troy claim street & nobody makin him take the stand... he's doin that on his own

real street cats hold court in the street, no matter the situation or circumstance

if he made his bed to lie down as a rat, it is what it is

Ic the story has changed from what i remember. If my memory is correct Tax and his mans was backstage and Troy and his mans came back there and saw them. Then words were exchanged and then they were fighting. Then a gun was pulled (swore they said tax homie pulled it out), was fought over and shots started going off. Some went through the floor and walls that hit other people i believe. And wasnt Maino girl shot in the knee?

Then we see the video of Tax running out and Troy with his friend running out. You see Troy fumble with the gun, point and let off some shots at Tax in the direction he ran, in the club. Later on you hear they arrested Troy at the hospital. I think you hear the cops searched his truck and found the gun in a compartment with a couple other guns. I remember that part cuz people on the IC were calling him dumb af for keeping the gun and not tossing it.

Then for weeks nothing happened till Tax arrest, when they said they traced the gun to FL where his friend bought it or some shit. And it had his DNA on the weapon.

Also there was some video of part of the fight/shooting

Troy a real nigga to me even tho he dissed Nas before he Made it.

The way he spend time with his children made me follow him on instagram thats something i wish my father would do with me.

50cent spoke it aswell his biggest misstake was not in the rapgame it was his first born. He regret he didnt spend time with him. The hate for the son Mother was way too big. He learn it and now with his newest soon he spend alot of time with him.

I respect 50 for that aswell
But the mom has to hold it down and tell the kid daddy working.

I guess this is what some of yall was talking about.
"Troy Ave Says Taxstone is Snitching after His Lawyer Pens Letter to Judge asking to Reconsider Bail."

Seems like a real reach seeing that the snitch is in jail with no bail & the one that got snitched on was granted bail, but idk.

Better convo here than the 69 thread.

I'm done with the snitching convos on here though. Shit is pointless.

Asking him stuff that was already corroborated by eyewitnesses and on camera isn’t snitching.

This,them people already have the footage and eyewitness testimony of what happened,they're

basically asking Troy from his POV what happened. This type of situation is so weird,I've never heard

of a nigga taking a gun charge for a nigga that tried to kill him,and all you niggas saying you would

eat the charge I DONT BELIEVE YOU.

This,them people already have the footage and eyewitness testimony of what happened,they're

basically asking Troy from his POV what happened. This type of situation is so weird,I've never heard

of a nigga taking a gun charge for a nigga that tried to kill him,and all you niggas saying you would

eat the charge I DONT BELIEVE YOU.
I wouldn’t take the stand if I don’t have to but if they are making me under this specific circumstance then I’ll tell them what happened as it’s already shown on surveillance.

Back