Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Scenario 1

Dude: hey sweetie. It's been aing time. You got big.
Daughter: daddy, why you go to jail for 15yrs?
Dude: baby, daddy ain't no snitch.
Daughter: what didn't you tell.
Dude: baby, daddy ain't no snitch.
Daughter: but daddy, you can't tell me?
Dude: baby, daddy ain't no snitch
But I got the respect of the streets.
Daughter: ok.
Dude: so, has another nigga been fucking your mother?
Daughter: daddy, I ain't no snitch.

Were people saying that BEFORE we made a record referring to him shooting middle fingers from the witness stand?

Serious question. I wasn't really paying attention back then enough to know if the 'Troy is a rat' shit was around before he said anytime that gave it credence.
Couldn’t remember but I’d probably say no but I do know niggas thought Troy ave shot himself and banga and laughed at him

now when tax name came up for the fingerprints niggas still hated

Cuz he's been going to public forums talking about an open case.

Yall dont get it man lol and you're not supposed to

Omg he’s talking about a open case that already is gonna have the both of them go to jail regardless

mane if niggas weren’t dickeating tax so much maybe Troy wouldn’t feel the need to talk about the case and

Jayz voice “So what?”

Couldn’t remember but I’d probably say no but I do know niggas thought Troy ave shot himself and banga and laughed at him

now when tax name came up for the fingerprints niggas still hated
Exactly, that was the story for months until the feds got Tax. But tRoY aVe iZ a SnItCh

Scenario 2

Dude: daddy got respect if the streets baby girl. I didn't rat.
Daughter: but daddy, who did you protect?
Dude: a guy tried to kill me, but I didn't tell who, so they charged me for the weapon he tried to kill me with.
Daughter: so you protected him on some street shit?
Dude: yes, that's the code I lived by. I had to respect the rules.
Daughter: but the street didn't care. You left me unprotected because of a street code? I needed you!
Dude: what you mean?
Daughter: you left me vulnerable to be molested and preyed on by grown men who didn't care you didn't rat. I hate you. You protected the streets but not me? I wasn't your priority? But the streets was? Them same streets that treats me like shit?
Dude: :cry: but but but
Daughter: fuck you. You left me to fend and fight for myself in the streets you protected. Thank you and fuck you again.

And my last point before I leave this thread.

There's no footage of tax even being there. No footage of tax and ave exchanging words etc.

They NEED ave's testimony

Nigga don't think about the future or family.

Yes, I have a wild imagination. But protecting a nigga who wants me dead while my family suffers.....

Yes....I'mma sit on my porch. Just made some iced tea and a nice hot bucket of water and I'mma wash my feet and watch you niggas live a real life reality show.

Might order some Chinese.

Last edited:
And my last point before I leave this thread.

There's no footage of tax even being there. No footage of tax and ave exchanging words etc.

They NEED ave's testimony
Or one of the hundreds of ppl there...Ave is testifying to keep himself out the box not to sink Troy

I know I can explain it better

His fingerprints are on the gun and clip and bullets

he was there lol

He could've loaned someone a gun, somebody could've took his gun, there's a million things that could have happened.

I'm glad I'm out the streets, this new generation is different man lol

If I’m backstage at a concert with fire on me in a state it’s clearly illegal, why would I go start a issue? That makes no sense

Niggas justify telling based on what they think happened, I don’t know nothing more than what’s on video and any further details should come from the lawyers during trial, that’s it

I don’t believe that nigga a victim, I believe he sought a issue and got it. Besides implicating others, he can defend his self on the stand and let the lawyers paint the picture. Dude been openly talking about the case for over a year, that’s foul

Back