Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Nope it’s common sense. So he didn’t know who he walked up to?

You keep trying to apply civilian shit to street shit fam.

I'm glad yall wasn't outside and made the right choices.

And I say it all the time on here, you can always tell who wasn't outside when these threads pop up. I said it in the takashi thread when niggas was like " yo somebody fuck my girl and take my.money I'm telling" lol that's civilian logic.

If you wasnt outside you're not gonna understand it. And that's not to 5th, that's just in general.

Don't let Troy Ave. fool you, B. He don't really believe the shit he's saying. He does look at it as snitching. He knows that what he is doing is ratting. He is just doing it anyway because he can't do the time.

Even if that’s true, I’m cool with that

This isn’t Dope Boy Troy selling crack while he OT

This is Roland Collins chilling at a show backstage when an angry Haitian fuck nigga come through trying to take his pod to the next level

Fuck what Niggas is saying

Keeping your word to who?!

I pledge allegiance to the streets ass nigga lol

I LITERALLY said look yourself in the mirror and keep your word. That's who you're keeping your word to.

And it's pledge allegiance to whatever it is that you pledge your allegiance to. Be in the street life, your wife, your job, being a scammer, whatever it is.

But I feel like we all talking in circles at this point. Niggas gonna look at it how they look at it. It's whatever.

And I say it all the time on here, you can always tell who wasn't outside when these threads pop up. I said it in the takashi thread when niggas was like " yo somebody fuck my girl and take my.money I'm telling" lol that's civilian logic.

If you wasnt outside you're not gonna understand it. And that's not to 5th, that's just in general.
That’s not civilian shit it’s common sense shit. Under different circumstances I’ll 100% agree with you.

Let’s break this down.

They been beefing for 2/3 years, they went back and forth on Twitter.

But now we’re supposed to believe that Troy didn’t know the person he approached (that he’s been beefing with for years), nor did he know that he shot him? Even though he took his shooters weapon?

If this happened somewhere else not at a club with surveillance everywhere and a bunch of eyewitnesses in Manhattan but in the hood and there was no way to id anyone and no one can be implicated outside of statements from all those involved then yes he’d be snitching.

Fam the coldest niggas to ever do it ended up snitching.....Troy ain’t even doing that

That’s not civilian shit it’s common sense shit. Under different circumstances I’ll 100% agree with you.

Let’s break this down.

They been beefing for 2/3 years, they went back and forth on Twitter.

But now we’re supposed to believe that Troy didn’t know the person he approached (that he’s been beefing with for years), nor did he know that he shot him? Even though he took his shooters weapon?

If this happened somewhere else not at a club with surveillance everywhere and a bunch of eyewitnesses in Manhattan but in the hood and there was no way to id anyone and no one can be implicated outside of statements from all those involved then yes he’d be snitching.

You dont get it fam lol all of that common sense shit goes out of the window.

Like I said, they can have a video of ave talking to tax for 2 hrs before the shots and if ave says idk who he is, then that's what its gonna be.

All the nigga has/had to say is " idk who shot at me" . It's not that tough.

Once u start naming names, you're a rat.

Fam the coldest niggas to ever do it ended up snitching.....Troy ain’t even doing that

I'm just stating the rules of the game fam.

Again, I have no horse in this race. I enjoyed the interview, he seems like a cool nigga, but ratting is ratting.

Like I said, they can have a video of ave talking to tax for 2 hrs before the shots and if ave says idk who he is, then that's what its gonna be.

They said Troy a rat before he even took the stand so I mean I don’t think it even matters what he do

which is why it’s dumb to appease the streets

that bum bitch mysonne still gonna hate even if Troy abides by the code lol

Lawyer- who punched you
Brizz- I don’t know

Lol common sense shit bruh. 100’s people saw this shit go down but alright you got it....

They said Troy a rat before he even took the stand so I mean I don’t think it even matters what he do

What Mysonne say? Seen Gully TV getting at him the last few days

Cuz he's been going to public forums talking about an open case.

Yall dont get it man lol and you're not supposed to

You said look in the mirror and give yourself more prison time so you don’t let yourself down essentially

This is how niggas be thinking

I totally understand that it sounds silly to some people. But I honestly think there HAS to be something said for honor and integrity. There's still a place for that in today's world.

Were people saying that BEFORE we made a record referring to him shooting middle fingers from the witness stand?

Serious question. I wasn't really paying attention back then enough to know if the 'Troy is a rat' shit was around before he said anytime that gave it credence.

Back