Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Then go to jail for lying under oath. At least he’d gain y’all respect.

That's part of the game. U cant apply civilian rules with street rules.

At the end of the day, my respect doesn't matter. But he would still be a rat. Same with tekashi.

So u minding ur biz, a nigga comes at u w a knife , in the scuffle he drops the knife u pick it up and stab him....the nigga tells the law u brought the knife there and initiated the shits....

Y’all gonna just say aite I’m a roll w that story cuz I ain’t no snitch?

Family, no matter how many ways you slice this...you a rat if you tell on a nigga. But I'll play along:

If I'm in that scenario, I'm gonna tell the cops 'Fuck outta here. That ain't my knife. Here is what happened. Take that nigga to jail!'. Because I'm not a street nigga! I' a citizen, so Ima doing what citizens do: call the cops.

If I AM a street nigga and I find myself in that scenario, I'm either gonna take that L because I understand that the protocol of the game I CHOSE to get into is to not tell on niggas.

And as unacceptable that sound to you and I, that's why you and I ain't street niggas.

How many different scenarios you gonna give? We keep arriving at the same answer.

They were beefing for months, it wasn't a stranger lol
Lol the point remains it’s 2015-16... niggas beef for months over Twitter see each other and it’s a head nod at the most.... I’m certain Troy was not expecting no action lol

That's part of the game. U cant apply civilian rules with street rules.

At the end of the day, my respect doesn't matter. But he would still be a rat. Same with tekashi.
Every case/situation varies by circumstances. This isn’t a situation where snitching would apply to him unless there’s more to the story we don’t know about. If he goes on the stand and implicates Tax on some other stuff then yeah that’s snitching.

Every case/situation varies by circumstances. This isn’t a situation where snitching would apply to him unless there’s more to the story we don’t know about. If he goes on the stand and implicates Tax on some other stuff then yeah that’s snitching.

If he goes on the stan and says anything about tax he's a rat fam .

I dont make the rules.

Back