Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

So you’re saying he’s going to snitch got it. What’s your opinion on Tax writing letters to the judge implicating Troy?

I didn't say that lol I dont have a horse this race.

On 1 page ima ave stan who loves his gems about sandwiches on the next I'm predicting he's a snitch lol I'm just calling shit how I see it.

I'm hearing multiple stories about the "letter". Some say tax wrote it, others say taxs lawyer made a bail request. Idk know enough to say. But if he did implicate ave then he's a snitch.

Dont do that lol if he gets on the stand and starts detailing shit and naming names ie tax, he's a rat. Period.
He’s already told his side of the story and we know who he’s talking about. So unless he goes on the stand and implicate Tax on some other shit it’s impossible for him to snitch in this situation.

Fam, I didn't make the rules, you know? This shit was around long before me and it'll be here long after. I'm not tryna demonize Troy Ave. I'm just stating the facts of the situation.
Cool. So what do you think about Tax writing letters to the judge implicating Troy?

On 1 page ima ave stan who loves his gems about sandwiches on the next I'm predicting he's a snitch lol I'm just calling shit how I see it.

I'm hearing multiple stories about the "letter". Some say tax wrote it, others say taxs lawyer made a bail request. Idk know enough to say. But if he did implicate ave then he's a snitch.
That wasn’t for you that was for mryounggun

He’s already told his side of the story and we know who he’s talking about. So unless he goes on the stand and implicate Tax on some other shit it’s impossible for him to snitch in this situation.
“ I don’t have an obligation to be honest to the media” Corey Lewandowski—-

Running ur mouth and taking the stands are 2 different things.... one can lead u to prison time

On the real he shouldn't be talking about it publicly period.

But going to drink champs and saying something and going on the stand and doing it are two different things.

Yes on all 3 ....where is this going?

Understood.

Now if all those things are true, that means one of two things:

1. You would go to jail for a gun that wasn't your and not rat on the nigga who the gun belonged to.

2. You would be smart enough not to get yourself in that position.

Those are the only two options. Because when you get into that life, you agree to honor the principles of the game, you promise to adhere to the code and those things are non-negotiable. One of those principles of the game is that you don't tell on another nigga who also is a part of this life. Period.

So I don't understand why you keep asking niggas what they would do. We would ALL do what we been doing and what YOU'RE doing, which is to stay on the sidewalk and not get in that position. But if jump off the sidewalk and get knee deep in the game...THEN I WOULD LIVE BY THOSE PRINCIPLES AND NOT RAT ON ANOTHER MAN.

And you would too. Because if you wouldn't...then you're a liar. Because you can't get into the game and be a man of honor and also rat on niggas.

Does that make sense? Not trying insult you. But you LEGIT seem like you don't get it. So I'm tryna break it down.

“ I don’t have an obligation to be honest to the media” Corey Lewandowski—-

Running ur mouth and taking the stands are 2 different things.... one can lead u to prison time
True. But what can he say on the stand that we don’t already know? 69 taking the stand to tell the world that Jimmy Jones put a hit out on him is different than recounting the events of what happened in a public place with cameras and eyewitnesses.

Cool. So what do you think about Tax writing letters to the judge implicating Troy?

Now THIS is what I wanna know ore about. I don't know nothing about this shit. Link that talks about this shit? Or is this just some he said, she said shit? How certain are we that this happened? Anybody seen the letter?

I don't know shit about no letter, family. First I ever heard of it was 3 pages ago in this thread. But if Tax wrote a letter saying pointing the finger at Troy Ave., he's also a rat. It ain't that hard to understand.

On the real he shouldn't be talking about it publicly period.

But going to drink champs and saying something and going on the stand and doing it are two different things.
I agree he shouldn’t be speaking on it. But that like if Brizz took the stand to recount what happened at SI Reloaded. Nigga we all saw it so what would he be snitching on?

So you’re saying he’s going to snitch got it. What’s your opinion on Tax writing letters to the judge implicating Troy?

I'm not saying he's gonna snitch. HE SAID IT. He said in the interview and his music that he was gonna take the stand because street tules don't apply to 'internet shit'. These are HIS words. I'm not the nigga to call another man a rat based on heresy and speculation.

And I already commented on the letter.

So would I be a snitch if I'm trying after someone told in me?

I'm not saying he's gonna snitch. HE SAID IT. He said in the interview and his music that he was gonna take the stand because street tules don't apply to 'internet shit'. These are HIS words. I'm not the nigga to call another man a rat based on heresy and speculation.

And I already commented on the letter.
Did you listen to the interview? He addressed that question

I agree he shouldn’t be speaking on it. But that like if Brizz took the stand to recount what happened at SI Reloaded. Nigga we all saw it so what would he be snitching on?

The whole hood can know goldie and 5th got the best coke in the game. None of that shit means anything unless I go on the stand and testify.

Everybody knew Kellz pissed on that little girl, but the only way he was going to jail is if SHE testified. She didn't and he was let go.

Back