Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Did you listen to the interview? He addressed that question

I stopped it with 43 minutes left. Just checked the time stamps. I couldn't do it no more. What he say about it? Because he either said it after I stopped listening or I missed it. Or better yet, shoot a nigga a timestamp and I'll listen again.

The whole hood can know goldie and 5th got the best coke in the game. None of that shit means anything unless I go on the stand and testify.

Everybody knew Kellz pissed on that little girl, but the only way he was going to jail is if SHE testified. She didn't and he was let go.
Some people like being peed on.
No pedo

The whole hood can know goldie and 5th got the best coke in the game. None of that shit means anything unless I go on the stand and testify.

Everybody knew Kellz pissed on that little girl, but the only way he was going to jail is if SHE testified. She didn't and he was let go.
That’s a whole different argument Goldie come on bruh lol

Perfect analogy. Drives the point home. But naw fam. Let's just leave Robert Kelly outta civilized conversation. Lol.

Lol My fault for grossing out the thread, but my point was made.

We all could know something, but in court, they need people who are willing to testify.

I stopped it with 43 minutes left. Just checked the time stamps. I couldn't do it no more. What he say about it? Because he either said it after I stopped listening or I missed it. Or better yet, shoot a nigga a timestamp and I'll listen again.
He said since people are assuming that he snitched/is going to snitch then fuck it middle finger from the stand. And also Tax implicated Troy behind the scenes.

lol I just saw your post addressing it. I thought cats was just duckin the question.

So if that letter shit turns out to be true.. then they both rats and tellin on each other then. That's all I was tryna find out

Word. Niggas act like we playing favorites. Tax is in jail and not in the free world talking about this shit. If he was out and said or did some shit that confirmed he did or is gonna rat on Troy Ave., I'd be in here calling HIM a rat. But as it stands, the only information I have on who's telling on his is Troy Ave. pointing fingers at Tax.

Bruh I don't know either of these niggas. I just know right from wrong.

Understood.

Now if all those things are true, that means one of two things:

1. You would go to jail for a gun that wasn't your and not rat on the nigga who the gun belonged to.

2. You would be smart enough not to get yourself in that position.

Those are the only two options. Because when you get into that life, you agree to honor the principles of the game, you promise to adhere to the code and those things are non-negotiable. One of those principles of the game is that you don't tell on another nigga who also is a part of this life. Period.

So I don't understand why you keep asking niggas what they would do. We would ALL do what we been doing and what YOU'RE doing, which is to stay on the sidewalk and not get in that position. But if jump off the sidewalk and get knee deep in the game...THEN I WOULD LIVE BY THOSE PRINCIPLES AND NOT RAT ON ANOTHER MAN.

And you would too. Because if you wouldn't...then you're a liar. Because you can't get into the game and be a man of honor and also rat on niggas.

Does that make sense? Not trying insult you. But you LEGIT seem like you don't get it. So I'm tryna break it down.

1) I don’t believe rappers about anything.....so Troy claiming he in the street means nothing to me....

He said since people are assuming that he snitched/is going to snitch then fuck it middle finger from the stand. And also Tax implicated Troy behind the scenes.

This does nothing to clear up anything honestly. Here is how the shit should play out:

Nore: Aight so that world wanna know, did you rat o tax?
TA: Na, I never point no fingers, elbows, toes, NOTHING at that man.
Nore: His trial is coming up. Are you gonna testify against him.
TA: Na. That's a violation.

The end.

Lol My fault for grossing out the thread, but my point was made.

We all could know something, but in court, they need people who are willing to testify.
Cool so after months of telling the world his recollections of that night, he takes the stand and plead the 5th? Or lie?

Lawyer- did you approach Taxstone
Troy- nah

Lawyer- did he shoot you and Banga?
Troy- I didn’t see who shot me

Lawyer- did you pick up the weapon and shoot at Taxstone?
Troy- I plead the 5th

1) I don’t believe rappers about anything.....so Troy claiming he in the street means nothing to me....

You not believing he's street literally has NOTHNG to do with my point. It literally changes nothing about what I said. I just gave you logic that there is no cogent argument against. Just accept it, bro. Troy Ave. is a rat. You keep saying 'what would you do?', like that makes him any less of a rat. He entered into a game for which a price of admission is an agreement not to tell on one another...and then told on a nigga. That's all I'm saying, B. That's not even in dispute.

Whether or not you feel he SHOULD rat or whatever has nothing to do with the fact that he's a rat.

This does nothing to clear up anything honestly. Here is how the shit should play out:

Nore: Aight so that world wanna know, did you rat o tax?
TA: Na, I never point no fingers, elbows, toes, NOTHING at that man.
Nore: His trial is coming up. Are you gonna testify against him.
TA: Na. That's a violation.

The end.
Those questions weren’t asked like that.

You not believing he's street literally has NOTHNG to do with my point. It literally changes nothing about what I said. I just gave you logic that there is no cogent argument against. Just accept it, bro. Troy Ave. is a rat. You keep saying 'what would you do?', like that makes him any less of a rat. He entered into a game for which a price of admission is an agreement not to tell on one another...and then told on a nigga. That's all I'm saying, B. That's not even in dispute.

Whether or not you feel he SHOULD rat or whatever has nothing to do with the fact that he's a rat.
No u niggas are saying he claims he in the street so he should abide those codes and morals

So u minding ur biz, a nigga comes at u w a knife , in the scuffle he drops the knife u pick it up and stab him....the nigga tells the law u brought the knife there and initiated the shits....

Y’all gonna just say aite I’m a roll w that story cuz I ain’t no snitch?

Cool so after months of telling the world his recollections of that night, he takes the stand and plead the 5th? Or lie?

Lawyer- did you approach Taxstone
Troy- nah

Lawyer- did he shoot you and Banga?
Troy- I didn’t see who shot me

Lawyer- did you pick up the weapon and shoot at Taxstone?
Troy- I plead the 5th

He shouldn't have been talking to begin with but that could help rectify it.

So u minding ur biz, a nigga comes at u w a knife , in the scuffle he drops the knife u pick it up and stab him....the nigga tells the law u brought the knife there and initiated the shits....

Y’all gonna just say aite I’m a roll w that story cuz I ain’t no snitch?

They were beefing for months, it wasn't a stranger lol

Back