Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Yes it does. Hell even Kelly tried to say that wasn’t him on the Tapes. That don’t mean anything.

You're making my point. Everybody knew that was him, but the fact that the girls fam made the girl not testify he was set free eventhough there was mad evidence.

Ave didn't have to name names.

"Idk who shot me but I took their gun and shot back in self defense "

^^^^^ that's how u do it
Even though he’s on tape approaching him and wrestling a gun away from Tax? That’s understandable under different circumstances. Not this one bruh.

Ave didn't have to name names.

"Idk who shot me but I took their gun and shot back in self defense "

^^^^^ that's how u do it
Took the gun from whom? And that means u would be able to recognize the gunman?

U know police especially NYPD don’t play fair

You're making my point. Everybody knew that was him, but the fact that the girls fam made the girl not testify he was set free eventhough there was mad evidence.
How? The only evidence was a tape with a girl no one could definitively point out, Sparkle said that was her niece that’s all they had to go by.

Even though he’s on tape approaching him and wrestling a gun away from Tax? That’s understandable under different circumstances. Not this one bruh.

Again, you're trying to apply civilian logic and rules to street shit.

Idgaf if they're on cam talking for 10 hrs, IDK THIS NIGGA! Is the only acceptable answer.

Again, you're trying to apply civilian logic and rules to street shit.

Idgaf if they're on cam talking for 10 hrs, IDK THIS NIGGA! Is the only acceptable answer.

I dunno why this simple explanation didn't come to me earlier. That's exactly what is happening here.

Y'all keep trying to apply our civilian logic to street niggas. We play by our rules, they play by theirs. You can't play by street rules until it's dangerous for you, and then wanna play by civilian rules.

From whoever that strange person was who walked up to me in the dark club after I had been drinking all night and shot me. *shrugs*
A pro would eat that up....also u have to factor in that the only person seen on vid letting the gun go blam is Troy....in order to claim innocence someone else has to be responsive and if the nigga responsible is snitching on Ave....

Arnold played the Terminator, when I met him I ain’t expect him to gun me down

Rule number 1 is thinking a rapper is really who they portray to be

I See what y’all are saying in the sense that if Troy even takes the stand it means “he’s cooperating with police”

The other side is it’s not snitching because this stuff is recorded and tax is looking at charges

For Troy to not be a snitch he would have to do nothin to help himself out when speaking about that night and get probably 10+ years locked up. What he is going to do is implicate tax as much as he can to get the minimum amount of time locked up because he has two kids.

he doesn’t view it as snitching because this is his attacker but the internet views it as it is because they both come from the streets. Troy is saying fuck the streets and that shit don’t do nothing for you and it’s dumb nigga shit (foolish nigga pride) in the grand scheme. If Troy “Snitches” and does 5-8 years while tax does life

when Troy gets out he gonna be happy as fuck because he’s gonna have multiple properties, multiple streams of income and can enjoy life. Troy not a 9 Trey blood so nobody gonna give a fuck when he gets out he’ll just have that label from this very small community of people while another nigga rot in a cell. Any smart man will gladly take that because no matter what troy does niggas gonna hate him regardless so why would you not do something in your best interest and for your family?

Fin

Arnold played the Terminator, when I met him I ain’t expect him to gun me down

Rule number 1 is thinking a rapper is really who they portray to be

It's not about what we think. Its about what you portray to be true. Arnold tells us that his is just playing a role. He played a different role before terminator. He played another role after terminator. Each time telling us that he's playing a role. Troy Ave. been running around the country for 5-7 years telling us everything he says is authentic. That he's a street nigga. That he adheres to the code.

What else you got?

I See what y’all are saying in the sense that if Troy even takes the stand it means “he’s cooperating with police”

The other side is it’s not snitching because this stuff is recorded and tax is looking at charges

For Troy to not be a snitch he would have to do nothin to help himself out when speaking about that night and get probably 10+ years locked up. What he is going to do is implicate tax as much as he can to get the minimum amount of time locked up because he has two kids.

he doesn’t view it as snitching because this is his attacker but the internet views it as it is because they both come from the streets. Troy is saying fuck the streets and that shit don’t do nothing for you and it’s dumb nigga shit (foolish nigga pride) in the grand scheme. If Troy “Snitches” and does 5-8 years while tax does life

when Troy gets out he gonna be happy as fuck because he’s gonna have multiple properties, multiple streams of income and can enjoy life. Troy not a 9 Trey blood so nobody gonna give a fuck when he gets out he’ll just have that label from this very small community of people while another nigga rot in a cell. Any smart man will gladly take that because no matter what troy does niggas gonna hate him regardless so why would you not do something in your best interest and for your family?

Fin

Don't let Troy Ave. fool you, B. He don't really believe the shit he's saying. He does look at it as snitching. He knows that what he is doing is ratting. He is just doing it anyway because he can't do the time.

Back