Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Yesterday saw a man putting up a Trump 2020 sign in his yard after this impeachment shit broke.

I said Trump would win in 2016. I ain't sure about 2020 but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he won again.

2020 is looking bleak. I dont think anybody should be surprised if he wins again next year.

2020 is looking bleak. I dont think anybody should be surprised if he wins again next year.

Based on the media’s reporting and how much the GOP doesn’t care, it looks that way. Everything is all hashtags, blogs and tweets. No one is moved enough to change their votes. I see Trump having a stronger election than he did in 2016.

I’ll surely be voting, but I’ve yet to see a candidate that can beat Trump. Both sides so far are too far right and too far left. Both are foolish with their extremes. No one is rooted in reality, they’re all rooted in telling the people what they want to hear and feel. They all sound the same - ignorant.

The more anti trump it becomes, the more Trump seems to stay strong. This election isn’t about America, it’s about Trump this and that. Everyone’s lost their focus.

America will take the L again if Trump wins, and it will be an even more hell-filled 4 years than this run and we will have to suffer through more the idiotic news coverage, hashtags and whatever else happens on the internet.

Based on the media’s reporting and how much the GOP doesn’t care, it looks that way. Everything is all hashtags, blogs and tweets. No one is moved enough to change their votes. I see Trump having a stronger election than he did in 2016.

I’ll surely be voting, but I’ve yet to see a candidate that can beat Trump. Both sides so far are too far right and too far left. Both are foolish with their extremes. No one is rooted in reality, they’re all rooted in telling the people what they want to hear and feel. They all sound the same - ignorant.

The more anti trump it becomes, the more Trump seems to stay strong. This election isn’t about America, it’s about Trump this and that. Everyone’s lost their focus.

America will take the L again if Trump wins, and it will be an even more hell-filled 4 years than this run and we will have to suffer through more the idiotic news coverage, hashtags and whatever else happens on the internet.
The republicans who sat out the last election probably have more reason to sit out if (a very big IF) they don't switch sides next election

The dems who sat out will probably be more inclined to vote

Lets not forget 2016 voter turnout was lowest in 20'ish years for either side, Republicans who didn't like trump in 2016 watched him show his ass for 3 yrs going now. They might not have the heart to go against their party so they'll sit out again, while the Dems who sat out have plenty of reason to show up.

He did win

Theres a reason we have electoral college otherwise the majority of our votes wouldnt count unless we lived in cali/ny

Hillary missing out on key swing states is evidence of that not contrary to

Majority should be the deciding factor.

So there for, he didnt win

Back